Kerala TET Dec Admit Card 2020: The exam dates of the KTET December 2020 exam @ktet.kerala.gov.in on 17th December 2020 by Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan, Government of Kerala. Kerala TET is an examination to assess the quality of candidates for Lower Primary, Upper Primary, and High School Classes in the state. Candidates can download their admit card from the link given below once it is active. The KTET Exam will be held on 09th and 10th January 2021.
Kerala TET Admit Card 2020
Kerala TET Admit Card is released for the state-level teacher’s eligibility test. As per the notification, the admit card is released 10 days before the exam date. Refer to the given exam schedule:
|KTET Category||Exam Date||Duration||Time|
|KTET Category 1||09th January 2021||2.30 Hours||10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|KTET Category 2||09th January 2021||2.30 Hours||2:00 PM to 4.30 PM|
|KTET Category 3||10th January 2021||2.30 Hours||11:00 AM to 1.30 PM|
|KTET Category 4||10th January 2021||2.30 Hours||2:30 PM to 5.00 PM|
How to Download Kerala TET Admit Card 2020?
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download the KTET Admit Card.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Application Number”, “Application I.D” & “Category”.
Step 4 – Now click on the “Download” button.
Step 4 – Enter the Captcha.
Step 5 – You will be able to see Kerala TET Admit Card on the screen.
Step 6 – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
KTET Admit Card Link
The Admit Card link for the KTET exam is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below once it is active:
[Link is Inactive]
- A person who scores 60% or more in the KTET Exam will be considered ‘KTET passed’ or ‘KTET Qualified’. These will be the qualifying marks for all categories
- Negative Marks: There shall be no negative marks for the test
- The exam will be held on 15th and 16th February 2020 as per the KTET category.
Documents to carry with your Kerala TET Admit Card 2019:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card!
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address, and exam date for the KTET December Exam in order to avoid any hassle on the day of the examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry Identity proof on the date of the exam with a clear Signature and Photograph.
ALL THE BEST !!