SBI PO 2022 Exam Date Out
SBI PO 2022 Exam Date Out: State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI PO 2022 Notification regarding the recruitment of Probationary Officers on its official website i.e.@sbi.co.in. This year, SBI has announced 1673 Probationary Officer vacancies to be filled through SBI PO 2022 Exam along with its official notification. The SBI PO Exam 2022 is going to be commenced on the 17th/18th/19th/20th of December 2022. Interested graduate/final year graduates must go through the details of the SBI PO Exam 2022 including the important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, selection process and salary released by SBI.
SBI PO 2022 – Overview
State Bank of India is going to recruit prospective candidates, who aspire to join the State Bank of India as Probationary Officers. The selection process will be conducted through 3 stages: Prelims, Mains, and Interview. The candidates have to qualify for all three stages to be selected for Probationary Officer posts in SBI branches. The table below contains all the highlights of the SBI PO 2022.
|SBI PO Recruitment 2022|
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name Of The Posts||Probationary Officer|
|SBI Notification Release Date||21st September 2022|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Selection Process||Prelims- Mains- Group Exercise & Interview|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Salary||Rs. 65,780- Rs. 68,580 / Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
SBI PO 2022 Notification PDF
SBI PO Notification PDF has been published on the official website of the State Bank of India www.sbi.co.in against advt no. CRPD/ PO/2022-23/18. Every year lakhs of candidates apply for the post of SBI PO which increases the cut-throat competition in the country for SBI PO posts. The SBI PO 2022 Notification has now been released. Candidates can check the SBI PO Notification 2022 from the link mentioned below for a better understanding of the SBI PO Recruitment process.
SBI PO 2022- Important Dates
The official SBI PO 2022 Notification pdf has been published with complete details and important dates. The online application process has been made active on the official portal and remain active till 12th October 2022. The table below informs the important dates for the SBI PO exam, notification dates, and application form dates for SBI PO Recruitment 2022.
|Events||SBI PO Exam Date 2022|
|SBI PO Notification||21st September 2022|
|SBI PO Apply Online Starts||22nd September 2022|
|Closing Date of Online Application||12th October 2022|
|SBI PO Admit Card 2022 (Preliminary)||5th December 2022|
|Phase I: SBI PO Prelims Exam Date 2022||17th/18th/19th/20th December 2022|
|Phase II: Mains Exam Date||January 2023 / February 2023|
|Phase-III: Psychometric Test||February / March 2023|
|Phase III: Interview (or Group Exercises)||February / March 2023|
|Declaration of Final Result||March 2023|
SBI PO Admit Card 2022 Out
State Bank of India (SBI) has uploaded the SBI PO Admit Card 2022 on 05th October 2022 at the official website of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in. All those candidates who successfully qualified for the SBI PO Prelims exam 2022 can download their admit card from the link provided in the article.
SBI PO Vacancy 2022
The details regarding the SBI PO Vacancy 2022 are disclosed by the authorities along with SBI PO Notification. A total of 1673 Probationary Officer vacancies are released for the FY 2022-23 along with SBI PO 2022 Notification. Have a look at the category-wise vacancy for the year 2022.
The table given below shows you the trends in changes in SBI PO Vacancy.
|Year||SBI PO Vacancies|
SBI is a prestigious bank providing handsome salaries and job security to its employees which is one of the reasons lakhs of candidates rush for these recruitments. Candidates can directly apply for SBI PO 2022 from the link mentioned below as the link has been activated officially on the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in. The candidates are advised to apply before the last date i.e. 12th October 2022 to avoid the last-minute rush.
SBI PO 2022 Application Fees
Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can they be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. The category-wise application fee for SBI PO 2022 is discussed below in the table.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|2||General/EWS/OBC||Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
SBI PO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Any candidate applying for SBI PO 2022 must fulfill the eligibility criteria which include fulfillment of the following as per the SBI PO Notification 2022
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
SBI PO Age Limit ( as on 01/04/2022)
The minimum age limit for a candidate to apply for the SBI PO 2022 examination is 21 years old but not more than 30 years old at the time of registration. Besides this, there is age relaxation relevant to category-wise candidates as per the government norms for SBI PO 2022.
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers
(SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been
released on completion of assignment (including those whose
assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date
of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or
discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability
attributable to military service or invalided.
SBI PO Nationality
- The candidates must hold Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India
Note: Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favour if willing to apply for SBI PO 2022.
SBI PO Educational Qualification ( as on 31/12/2022)
- A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Final Year/Semester candidates can also apply only if they produce proof of their graduation on the date of the interview.
SBI PO 2022- Number of Attempts
Category wise merit list will be drawn based on the aggregate marks scored in each stage of the SBI PO Exam. A candidate has to clear the SBI PO Cut Off set by the Bank Officials for the final recruitment as SBI PO. Stay tuned with us for every latest update for SBI PO 2022. For each category, the number of attempts allowed in the SBI PO Exam is:
|Category||No. of Attempts for SBI PO|
|General (PwD)/ EWS (PwD)||07|
|SC/SC (PwD)/ ST/ST (PwD)||No Restriction|
SBI PO 2022 Selection Process
The SBI PO Selection Procedure involves three phases: || Prelims | Main | Interview ||
Each round holds equal importance and hence qualification in each round is important to enter into the next subsequent round until final selection.
Stage 1: SBI PO Prelims
- The SBI PO Prelims Exam is the first basic round for the candidates to test their general aptitude.
- SBI PO Prelims Exam is an online objective test of 1 hour.
- The Exam consists of 3 sections- English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- There will be no sectional cut-off in the SBI PO Prelims Exam.
- However, there will be an overall cut offset by the bank as per the category of the candidates.
- Candidates numbering 10 times the number of vacancies (approx.) in each category will be shortlisted for Main Examination from the top of the above merit list.
Stage 2: SBI PO Mains
- The candidates who clear the SBI PO Pre will be eligible to appear for the SBI PO Mains Exam.
- The SBI PO Mains Exam comprises of Objective Test and Descriptive Test.
- The SBI PO Mains Exam is of 4 sections (English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Computers, and General/Economy/Banking Awareness) which will be objective in nature.
- The descriptive test is of 50 marks and is conducted immediately after the objective test.
- Category wise merit list will be drawn based on the aggregate marks scored in the Main Examination.
- There will be no sectional cut-off.
- Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise & Interview from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score
Stage 3: SBI PO Group Exercises & Interview
Psychometric Test- The Bank may conduct a Psychometric test for personality profiling, of those candidates who will be shortlisted for Phase III. Finding of the test may be placed before the Interview panel for having a thorough perspective on the candidates.
This is the last stage of the selection process. The candidates who have qualified for the SBI Mains Exam will be called to appear for the Interview and Group Exercise. This round holds the utmost importance in deciding the fate of the candidate concerning the final selection. The marks obtained in the SBI Mains and Interview are used for the final selection of the candidate as an SBI PO.
SBI PO 2022 Exam Pattern
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2022 covers two phases for online exams, Prelims & Mains. This will be followed by an interview.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern
- This is the first round of the SBI PO Exam.
- This will have 3 sections where each section will have to be completed in 20 Minutes.
- The total marks of the SBI PO Prelims Exam are 100 Marks while the duration of the exam is 1 Hour.
- One (1) mark is awarded for every correct answer.
- There will be a penalty of 0.25 Marks for every incorrect answer marked by the candidate.
- All the questions will be set bilingually i.e. in English and Hindi, except the English Language.
|SBI PO 2022 Prelims Exam Pattern|
|S.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted
for each test
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI PO 2022 Syllabus
Here the syllabus for the SBI Prelims and SBI Mains is given below. Every stage of the exam is a very important stage in the selection process. So without knowing the SBI PO syllabus and exam pattern, you cannot make your study plan properly. Given below is the syllabus for all the stages of the SBI PO Exam 2022.
SBI PO Prelims Syllabus 2022
The SBI PO Prelims Syllabus comprises of three sections:
- Logical Reasoning
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
The syllabus for each of the sections is presented below.
SBI PO 2022 Salary Structure
SBI PO offers a great salary and profile to the candidates in public sector banks. Now, Probationary officer is a job that has entry pay, which is higher than almost all jobs at any other govt bank job. The basic pay of SBI PO is Rs 41,960. The increments will be 41960-980 (7) – 48820 – 1145 (2) – 51110 – 1310 (7) – 60280.
Apart from the great salary package, the candidates will also be entitled to a no. of perks and allowances. The allowances received by an SBI PO are as follows:
SBI PO 2022 Admit Card
State Bank of India will release SBI PO Admit Card 2022 on its official website @sbi.co.in for all candidates who have successfully completed the application process of the SBI PO Recruitment 2022. SBI will separately release the admit cards of the Prelims, Mains, and Interview of the SBI PO Exam. Firstly, admit cards will be released for the prelims exam, and those who qualify the prelims exam their mains admit cards will be released separately by the SBI. For candidates who cleared the SBI PO Mains Exam a separate admit card will be released for the final Interview round of SBI PO 2022 Link to all the admit cards will be provided below. So candidates are advised to bookmark this page for the latest updates regarding SBI PO 2022.
SBI PO 2022 Exam Centre
- The candidates will have to enter the exam centre of their choice.
- The committee asks the candidate to select the centre for both preliminary as well as for the mains exam.
- The applicants belonging to the SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates are called for pre-exam training which is free of cost.
- The pre-exam training is conducted five days before the exam.
SBI PO 2022 Pre Exam Training Centre
The applicants belonging to the SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates will be called for a pre-exam training which is free of cost. The list of Pre Exam Training Centres is given below. Candidates belonging to the above categories can avail of the training at their own cost by indicating the same against the relevant column while applying online.
|North India||South India||East India||West India|
SBI PO 2022 Result
The Result for each phase of the exam is released separately. Candidates can consult the website to know all updates on the result. The result includes a list of selected candidates.
Check given instructions to check SBI PO 2022 Result:
- Click on the link provided below to check SBI PO 2022 Result
- Enter your roll number and DOB or enter your registration number and DOB
- Your result will appear on the screen.
SBI PO 2022 Cut-off
The cutoff is an important criterion for the candidates to know their selection in the exam. It is a deciding factor to tell the candidates about their qualification status. After appearing for an exam, candidates note the minimum marks they need to qualify and as per the competition & number of candidates appearing in the exam, a range of marks is used that has to be attained by the candidates to decide their final qualification. Have a look at the previous year cut off to understand SBI PO 2022 Cut Off trend.
|SBI PO Prelims Cut off 2021|
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
SBI PO 2022- FAQs
Q1. What is the date for SBI PO Exam 2022?
Ans. The SBI PO Exam 2022 for the prelims phase is going to be held on the 17th/18th/19th/20th of December 2022.
Q 2. How much is the application fee for SBI PO 2022?
Ans. The application fee for General/OBC/EWS is Rs. 750/- and SC/ ST/ PWD/XS is exempted from the SBI PO application fee.
Q 3. What is the Age Limit for the SBI PO 2022?
Ans. The age limit for SBI PO 2022 is 21-30 years. There is age relaxation for different categories.
Q 4. How can I apply for SBI PO Online 2022?
Ans. Candidates can apply for the SBI PO Online Application by clicking on the link provided in the article when activated officially. Candidates can also check the instructions to apply online for SBI PO Application.
Q5. How many vacancies are released along with SBI PO 2022 Notification?
Ans. A total of 1673 PO vacancies are released for SBI PO 2022 Notification.