SSC Selection Post Selection Process 2023
SSC Selection Post Selection Process 2023: The Staff Selection Post conducts the SSC Selection Post exam every year. Lakhs of candidates participate in the SSC Selection Post exam to fulfill their aspirations of getting a government job. Knowing the selection process is very important that comes to mind after completing the application process. The SSC Selection Post selection process includes 2 stages namely Computer-Based Examination and Document Verification. Go through the below article for the details of the SSC Selection Post Selection Process 2023.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 Selection Process
There are 2 stages in the Selection process for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 which are:
- Computer-Based Examination
- Document Verification
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Notification Out for 5369 Vacancies
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Exam Pattern
- There will be 100 MCQ for 2 marks each.
- The duration of the test will be 60 minutes (1 hour) and 80 minutes for the candidates belonging to scribes.
- There will be a penalty of 0.50 marks for each incorrect answer.
- The level of questions will be as per the educational qualification required for the post.
- There will be 4 parts in the examination for which the details have been mentioned below.
|SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Exam Pattern 2022|
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|SSC Selection Post Syllabus 2023||SSC Selection Post Salary 2023|
|SSC Selection Post Previous Year Cut Off
SSC Selection Post Selection Process 2023 FAQs
Q1 What is the selection process for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023?
Ans. The selection process for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 is described above in the article.
Q2 What is the age limit for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Selection Process 2023?
Ans. The minimum and maximum age limit for SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Selection Process 2023 are 18 years and 30 years respectively.