Table of Contents
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2023
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2023: The candidates willing to apply for SSC MTS 2023 must ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements before initiating the SSC MTS online application form. The eligibility criteria are different for different positions for which the candidates are selected through SSC MTS 2023 Exam. There are mainly three parameters of SSC MTS eligibility that include nationality, age limit and educational qualification on which a candidate is judged to be eligible for the SSC MTS Exam. Candidates can check all the Eligibility Criteria for different posts in SSC MTS 2023 below.
SSC MTS Nationality/Citizenship
A candidate must be from one of the below-listed categories:
A citizen of India
Subject of Nepal
Subject of Bhutan
Person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
SSC MTS Educational Qualification
This is an important criterion set to ensure selected candidates are able to perform their duties properly. As per the SSC MTS eligibility, candidates should have at least completed their class 10th from a recognized board. Other details regarding SSC MTS Qualification are given below:
- Candidate must have passed matriculation examination OR equivalent from a recognized board or institute.
- In the case of the distance learning programme, the degree should be approved by the Distance Education Bureau, and University Grants Commission then only they will be allowed to appear for SSC MTS Exam.
SSC MTS Age Limit
Candidates applying for the SSC MTS Havaldar posts in CBIC and CBN must be at least 18 years of age and do not exceed 27 years of age i.e. born before 02/01/1995 but not later than 01/01/2004.
Apart from the mentioned Age Requirement, candidates belonging to reserved categories are given age relaxation as per Government Rules.
|03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)
|Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.
|Up to 40 years of age
|Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST)
|Up to 45 years of age
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried
|Up to 35 years of age
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST)
|Up to 40 years of age
|Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces.
|Up to 45 years of age
|Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces (SC/ ST)
|Up to 50 years
|Retrenched census employees of the office of Registrar General of India (They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies )
|3 years plus the length of service rendered by them in connection with census, before retrenchment and weightage of the past year.
SSC MTS Eligibility 2023, Points to Remember
- Educational certificates will be required for submission at the document verification stage and even the application stage to verify particular details.
- Proof of age is mandatory to be provided by each candidate at the time of application, it can be a birth certificate or an educational certificate.
- Certificates for candidates applying under certain categories like OBC/ST/SC etc. will also be required for the application.
- All SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria must be checked before filling the application form, and all documents must be kept ready with the candidate before hand. Each detail will be verified thoroughly.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2023- FAQs
Q1. What is the prescribed age limit under the SSC MTS 2023?
Ans. The prescribed age limit under SSC MTS 2023 is 18 to 27 years.
Q2. What is the Educational Qualification for SSC MTS 2023?
Ans. The Educational Qualification for SSC MTS 2023 is given in the article.