IBPS PO Salary 2022
IBPS PO Salary Structure: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has laid down the salary of IBPS PO in detail. As per official data, an IBPS PO gets a handsome salary along with a dozen of perks and benefits which in turn tempts the government job aspirants to apply for this job. The IBPS PO salary is one of the main driving forces for candidates appearing for the post. The IBPS PO salary is one of the major reasons for candidates to get into the banking domain apart from security, lucrative perks and allowances. IBPS PO basic pay is Rs. 36,000 and the in-hand salary is Rs. 57,289. The candidates who are preparing for the IBPS PO 2022 must be curious about the IBPS PO Salary 2022. Check all the details about IBPS PO Salary, Job Profile, Career Growth, and Promotion Policy of IBPS PO.
IBPS PO Salary Structure 2022
The IBPS PO 2022 Notification has been released on the official website @ibps.in. The appointed candidates for the IBPS PO post will be placed in the position of Junior Management Grade Scale 1or JMGS-I. The JMGS 1 term is generally used to refer to the officers who have just entered the Officer Cadre after promotion from the Clerical Cadre. A basic salary of Rs 36,000/- is paid to the IBPS Probationary Officer. Additionally, other allowances such as Dearness Allowance(DA), House Rent Allowance(HRA), City Compensatory Allowance (CCA), and Special Allowances are also there. Check the complete detail of IBPS PO Salary from here.
|Type of Pay||Amount|
|Basic Pay||Rs 36,000/-|
|Special Allowances||Rs. 5,904|
|Dearness Allowances||Rs. 8,593.20|
|City Compensatory Allowances||Rs. 1,400|
|House Rent Allowance||Rs. 3,240|
|Learning Allowance||Rs. 600|
|Other Allowances||Rs, 1552.50|
|Gross with HRA||Rs 57,289.70/-|
|Net Salary||Rs. 52,630.38/-|
IBPS PO Salary In India After Bipartite Settlement
Wage revision in public sector banks is held place every five years. The 11th bipartite settlement has been effective from November 1, 2017. The revised IBPS PO Salary is based on the revisions made to the bipartite settlement. Therefore, for IBPS PO 2022 the salary has been decided based on the 11th Bipartite Agreement.
IBPS PO Salary Slip
Here we have shown the salary slip of an employee for the IBPS PO Post having the details distribution of salary.
IBPS PO Perks And Allowances 2022
As said earlier, it is not just the salary that is the tempting force, but it is also the Perks and Allowances that one receives as an IBPS PO. The following are the perks that are enjoyed by an IBPS PO:
- Leased Accommodation – This benefit is dependent upon the place of posting and is available to the bank officers. Some banks provide official bank accommodation/bank quarters instead of leased housing.
- Travelling Allowance – Most banks provide a fixed Traveling Allowance and reimbursement of petrol bills.
- Medical Aid – Revised price is Rs 8000/- p.a. This is the amount for the medical needs of the employee.
- Newspaper Reimbursement: A fixed monthly amount for newspaper service.
- Coverage under New Pension Scheme
IBPS PO Job Profile
IBPS PO is one of the reputed jobs in the banking sector and provides many lucrative offers to employees. Probationary Officer is trained for multiple operations such as finance, accounting, billing, investment, revenue collection, etc. during his/ her probation period to acquaint them with the banking procedure.
1. Resolving customer queries of the branch
2. Maintaining and supervising regular branch activities
3. Public relations and addressing issues and grievances of customers
4. Directing daily transactions of customers and processing loan(s) detail
5. Bringing new businesses to the bank branch
IBPS PO Salary, IBPS PO Promotion
The public sector banks follow uniform guidelines issued by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India, regarding promotion policy matters. The stages of promotion for an IBPS PO are given below.
- Middle Manager – Middle Management Grade Scale 2
- Senior Manager – Middle Management Grade Scale 3
- Chief Manager – Senior Management Grade Scale 4
- Assistant General Manager – Senior Management Grade Scale 5
- Deputy General Manager – Top Management Grade Scale 6
- General Manager – Top Management Grade Scale 7
- Executive Director
- Chairman and Managing Director
Participating Bank For IBPS PO 2022
The participating banks for the IBPS PO 2021 are given below. For IBPS PO 2022 the list will be updated with the notification
|Banks Participating In IBPS PO 2021|
|1. Bank of Baroda|
|2. Bank of India|
|3. Bank of Maharashtra|
|4 Canara Bank|
|5. Central Bank of India|
|6. Indian Bank|
|7. Indian Overseas Bank|
|8. Punjab National Bank|
|9. Punjab & Sind Bank|
|10. UCO Bank|
|11. Union Bank of India|
|IBPS PO Syllabus 2022||IBPS PO Exam Pattern|
|IBPS PO Previous Year Question Paper||IBPS PO Cut Off (Previous Year)|
|IBPS PO Selection Process
IBPS PO Salary 2022- FAQs
Q. What is the basic pay for an IBPS PO?
Ans. The basic pay of a Probationary Officer is Rs.36,000.
Q. What are the perks of an IBPS PO?
Ans. As an IBPS PO, the employee is entitled to get a medical facility, newspaper allowance, Travel Allowances, HRA, DA, and other allowances.
Q. What is the highest post at which a person becomes an IBPS PO?
Ans. As an IBPS PO, the employee may get promoted to the rank of Chairman and Managing Director.
Q. How many times does the IBPS PO Exam take place?
Ans. IBPS PO Exam is held annually.
Q. What is the Selection Procedure of the IBPS PO Exam?
Ans. The Selection Procedure of the IBPS PO Exam is Prelims, Mains, and Interview.