SBI PO Admit Card 2022
SBI PO Admit Card 2022: State Bank of India will release the SBI PO Admit Card for the prelims phase in the first week of December 2022 on its official website @sbi.co.in. The admit card for SBI PO 2022 Exam that will be conducted for 1673 Probationary Officers (PO) posts will be published soon. The SBI PO Call Letter can be downloaded using the Registration Number and Password. The candidates will be able to download the SBI PO Admit card 2022 from the direct link below in the article. Go through the complete article regarding the procedure for downloading the SBI PO Admit Card/ Call Letter.
SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2022
SBI will be conducting the SBI PO 2022 Prelims exam for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) on the 17th/18th/19th/20th of December 2022. State Bank of India has announced 1673 vacancies for PO posts to be recruited through SBI PO 2022 Recruitment. Check the below table for all important dates regarding SBI PO Admit Card 2022.
|SBI PO Admit Card 2022- Important Dates|
|SBI PO PET Call Letter 2022||November 2022|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||November / December 2022|
|SBI PO Admit Card 2022||December 2022 [1st week]|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date||17th/18th/19th/20th of December 2022|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||January / February 2023|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||February / March 2023|
SBI PO Admit Card Link
SBI PO Admit Card 2022 will be released officially on sbi.co.in/web/careers in the first week of December 2022 and the candidates who have applied for PO vacancies can now download their SBI PO Mains Call Letter by clicking on the direct download link that will be updated below. The SBI PO Admit Card can be downloaded using the login credentials generated at the time of registration. The details including exam date, reporting time, and venue address will be provided on the SBI PO 2022 Admit Card only.
How to Download SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2022?
Applicants must follow the steps shown below to download the SBI PO Admit Card 2022.
Step 1: Visit the SBI official website of @sbi.co.in or click on the SBI PO Prelims Admit card 2022 direct download button above.
Step 2: Then, look for the tab called ‘Careers’. It can be found in the bottom left corner of the SBI Homepage.
Step 3: In the careers section Click on ‘Join SBI’ in the menu bar.
Step 4: Next comes the ‘Current Openings’ Tab, here click on the ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers link.
Step 5: Then the option to “Download SBI PO Admit Card 2022″ appears on the screen, click on it.
Step 6: On the landing page, the candidates will have to enter their Registration number/Roll Number and Password (Date of birth) and the Captcha code.
Step 7: After entering all the necessary details, click on the Login button, then the SBI PO admit card will open up on your screen.
Step 8: Now download the SBI PO Admit Card 2022.
Step 9: Candidates are suggested to get more than one printout of the SBI PO admit card 2022 for future reference in case one is lost.
How To Retrieve SBI PO Password?
The students can easily retrieve the SBI PO Password using the steps given below;
Step 1: Firstly, candidates must visit the official SBI website
Step 2: Secondly, candidates should click on ‘Forget Password’
Step 3: Now, enter the Application Number
Step 4: Then, click on ‘Get Password’
Step 5: Now, the password will be sent to the e-mail id and phone number of the candidate
Details mentioned on SBI PO Admit Card 2022
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number/Registration Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Father’s Name & Mother’s Name
- Category & Sub Category
- Name of Exam Centre
- Test Centre Address
- Post Applied
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
Documents Required along with SBI PO Admit Card on the Exam Day
There are other sets of documents that candidates need to carry with their Admit Card. The following is the list of those documents:
- Firstly, the main and the most important document to carry along to the SBI PO Examination Hall is Hall Ticket/ Call Letter/ Admit Card.
- Secondly, candidates must have identity proof like Adhaar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter’s Card, etc will also work.
- Passport size coloured photographs.
- Candidates must check their admit card must have all the correct information.
- If candidates find anything incorrect, they must contact the officials of SBI.
- Candidates should also submit the photocopy of their identity proof to the invigilator at the exam hall.
After Downloading SBI PO Prelims Call Letter 2022
- Candidates should check their name, venue address, and exam date for SBI PO Prelims Call Letter 2022.
- Candidates are advised to reach their exam venue before reporting time printed on their SBI PO Prelims Admit Card.
- Candidates must have their SBI PO Prelims Admit Card along with the documents to enter the exam hall.
- The photograph should be similar to the one submitted during the application process
- Candidates must not have any electronic gadgets with them as any electronic gadget is not allowed.
- Read the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
SBI PO Admit Card 2022 – FAQs
Q. When will the SBI PO Admit Card 2022 be released?
Ans. SBI PO Admit Card 2022 will be released in the first week of December 2022.
Q. How can I download my SBI PO Call letter 2022?
Ans. You can visit the official website of SBI or directly from the link provided in the article above to download the SBI PO Admit card 2022.
Q. Will the hard copy of the SBI PO admit card be provided?
Ans. No, the SBI PO admit card will be available only online. The candidates can download their hall ticket and get them printed.
Q. Is it mandatory to carry the SBI PO admit card to the exam hall?
Ans. Yes, the candidate has to carry the SBI PO hall ticket to the exam hall else entry will be permitted.
Q. What other documents are required to carry along with the SBI PO admit card?
Ans. The candidate has to carry the original and photocopy of one id proof, Aadhar card, passport size photographs, and SBI PO admit card.
Q. How to get registration no. & password for SBI PO Admit Card 2022?
Ans. Registration no. is generated at the time of online registration for SBI PO Prelims Exam 2022. It is sent to the candidates on their registered email id is an auto-generated email.