IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021: IBPS has released the official notification regarding the recruitment of clerks in participating banks. The apply online link has been activated on 7th October 2021 and the last date to apply online was 27th October 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IBPS Clerk XI openings using the direct link mentioned in the article below or by visiting the official website @ibps.in. The preliminary exam of the IBPS Clerk is scheduled to be conducted on 12th, 18th and 19th December 2021.
IBPS Clerk Apply Online- Important Dates
The table below shows all the important dates regarding the IBPS Clerk 2021 online application process and important dates.
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021: Important dates|
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2021||6th October 2021|
|Online Registration Process||07th October 2021|
|Online Application Ends On||27th October 2021|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||27th October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||12th, 18th and 19th December 2021|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||January/February 2022|
IBPS Clerk Apply Online Link
Candidates interested in 7858 Clerical Posts are now able to apply online for the IBPS Clerk exam 2021 as the online application link is activated on the official website on 07th October 2021. The last date to submit IBPS Clerk Application Form is 27th October 2021. The direct link to the IBPS Clerk 2021 Online Application form is provided here. The candidates who have applied earlier from 12th to 14th July 2021, need not apply again as their previous application forms will be considered.
Steps for IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021
The candidates who are eligible regarding the age limit, educational qualification and nationality can go through the step below for the right online application process for IBPS Clerk 2021. Follow the steps below to IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021
IBPS Clerk 2021 Registration
- Visit the official website @ibps.in
- Click Here to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk CRP XI
- Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” tab
- Candidates should enter their Mobile Number, Email ID, and other details to register for the exam
- Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen.
- After registration candidates will get an email and an SMS indicating IBPS Registration login credentials.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online
STEP 1: Candidates have to fill in asked Personal information such as Name, Father Name, Email id, Nationality, Mobile Number, Qualifications, etc. After filling in all information correctly, click on ‘I Agree’ to declare that the information entered is authentic.
STEP 2: In the next phase, candidates have to upload a Passport Size Photograph, A signature, a Left Thumb Impression and a scanned copy of the Handwritten Declaration
STEP 3: In the next step, candidates have to select pre-exam training centres for the Pre Exam Training and the participating bank to be recruited in.
Step 4: Candidates must remember that no further changes can be made to the preference list once the form is submitted.
The pre-exam training is given to candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Minority Communities, Ex-Servicemen, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD). But due to covid IBPS may not include pre-training this time.
STEP 5: Candidates can pay the online fees via Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, and Mobile Wallets. Fee once paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Fee
Aspirants who are giving the IBPS clerk exam 2021 can find the fees details below-
- For SC/ST/PwD/ExSM Candidates – INR 175/-
- For All Other Candidates – INR 850/-
IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Fee Details
Candidates who are applying for the IBPS clerk exam 2021 can find the fees details below-
- Candidates have to pay the IBPS Clerk Application fee in online mode only.
- Debit/credit cards, Net banking, IMPS, cash cards, and mobile wallets are all acceptable methods of payment.
- Select a payment method and input your banking information.
- This process may take some time; please do not reload the page during this time.
- If the transaction fails, the candidate will be required to repay the fees, which will be refunded within 15 working days.
Documents required for IBPS Clerk Online Registration
Following are the IBPS Clerk 2021 apply documents required for registration-
- Valid Mobile Number
- Active Email Address
- Photograph of the candidate in passport size
- Candidate signature as a scanned image
- Impression of the candidate’s left thumb
- Marksheets from Class X, XII, and Declaration that is written by hand.
- Scanned copy of category certificate (if any)
- Banking details for payment of Application fees
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021 FAQs
Q. Can I apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021 for more than one state?
A. Nope, You can apply for only one state online for IBPS Clerk 2021.
Q. What is the online application fee for IBPS Clerk 2021 exam?
A. The fee is applicable for SC/ST/PWBD candidates are Rs.175/- for other candidates, it will be Rs.850/-.
Q. Can a 12th pass candidate apply for the IBPS Clerk exam?
A. No, the candidate must at least hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline to apply for the exam.
Q. What is the age limit to apply for IBPS Clerk 2021?
A. The age limit for IBPS clerk exam 2021 is 20 to 28 years for unreserved category candidates and 5 years upper age relaxation will applicable to SC/ST category candidates.
Q. How can I pay the IBPS Clerk application fee?
A. Use a debit card or credit card or net banking to pay application fees for the IBPS Clerk exam.
Q. How to correct IBPS Clerk application form 2021?
A. IBPS Clerk 2021 application form can be corrected by login in using the registration number and password.
Q. Is the IBPS Clerk application fee refundable?
A. The IBPS Clerk application fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk Posts?
A.The last date to apply for online IBPS Clerk online is 27th October 2021.