LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022: Life Insurance Corporation Limited will release the recruitment notification for Assistants – Clerical Staff including Cashier, Single Window Operator, Customer Service Executive on its official website i.e.@lic.india.in. This will provide an opportunity for aspirants to join one of the most reputed Insurance organizations, for getting associated with the central government sector. LIC will conduct LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 exam to recruit deserving candidates in the most prestigious insurance sector organization. Here in this article, we will discuss the LIC Assistant 2022 eligibility criteria, notification, exam pattern age limits, etc. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page for the latest updates regarding LIC Assistant 2022.
LIC Assistant 2022- Overview
LIC will start the recruitment process for the LIC Assistant 2022. It is expected that LIC will release the LIC Assistant notification shortly on its official website. Let’s have an overview of the LIC Assistant 2022.
|LIC Assistant 2022- Overview|
|Conducting Body||Life Insurence Corporation (LIC)|
|No of Vacancy||To be notified|
|Exam Level||National level Exam|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains|
LIC Assistant 2022- Important Dates
LIC will release the notification for LIC Assistant 2022 on the official website. The important dates regarding LIC Assistant 2022 Recruitment will also release along with the notification.
|LIC Assistant 2022 Notification Release||——-|
|Commencement of online registration||——-|
|Closure of registration of application||——-|
|The download of Call Letter for Prelims||——-|
|LIC Assistant Prelims Exam Date 2022||——-|
|LIC Assistant Prelims Result||——-|
|LIC Assitant Mains Exam Date 2022||——-|
|LIC Assistant Mains Result Date 2022||——-|
|LIC Assistant Mains Interview Date||——-|
LIC Assistant Notification 2022
The LIC Assistant 2022 recruitment process will start with the release of the notification. The LIC Assistant 2022 notification will contain all the details regarding the LIC Assistant 2022 online application process, eligibility criteria, and the number of vacancies. Till then candidates can check the previous year’s notification for a better understanding of the LIC Assistant recruitment process.
LIC Assistant Vacancy 2022
LIC will release the LIC Assistant 2022 vacancy along with the LIC Assistant 2022 notification. The candidates can check the previous year’s vacancies of the LIC Assistant is given below.
North Zone Vacancy
North Central Zone
|North Central Zone||Vacancy|
|KMDO (West Bengal)||60|
|KSDO (West bengal & Andaman & Nicobar)||103|
East Central Zone
|East Central Zone||Vacancy|
|Patna division 1||188|
|Patna division 2||242|
South Central Zone
|South Central Zone||Vacancy|
|Hyderabad & Secundrabad||40|
|Bangalore 1 & 2||40|
|Chennai 1 & 2||20|
LIC Assistant Apply Online Link
The LIC Assistant 2022 online application process will start after or along with the release of official notification on its official website i.e.@ licindia.in. Candidates can click on the link mentioned below to apply directly for LIC Assistant 2022 when the link will activate on the official website.
Apply Online Link for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 [Inactive]
LIC Assistant 2022 Application Fee
- Rs. 510 + GST + Transaction Charges- UR/OBC Category Candidates need to pay an application fee
- Rs. 85 + GST + Transaction Charges- For SC/ST/PwD category candidates
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (Rupay/Visa/Mastercard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details.
- In case, the same cannot be generated, online transactions may not have been successful.
Steps to follow for LIC Assistant Application Form 2022
- Click on the link mentioned above for the LIC Assistant Online Application. The link will redirect you to the official site directly.
- Register for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 by filling out Personal Credentials
- Click on the Register button
- Go to Login to continue
- Now Fill out all the required details i.e Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name etc.
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degrees you hold
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature
- After filling in all the required details and uploading a photo/signature You’ll be redirected to the payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
Candidates must verify and enter the valid information/credentials in the LIC Assistant Recruitment Application Form 2022. Also, note that payment is an important criterion for submitting the online form.
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022:
LIC Assistant Educational Qualification
Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any UGC recognized College/Institute
Candidates must complete a Fellowship course from the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai
LIC Assistant Age Limit
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 30 Years
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|EX-SERVICEMEN||Actual Period of service in the Defence Services plus 3 years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 years. (In case of Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST/OBC, a maximum age limit of 50 years for SC/ST and 48 years for OBC is allowed.|
|LIC Employees||Further Relaxation of 5 years|
LIC Assistant 2022- Selection Process
Candidates for the posts of Assistant in Clerical Staff in the LIC will be shortlisted on the basis of the following stages i.e. Prelims & Mains. Candidates have to qualify in both stages to be selected in the final merit list. The LIC Assistant Prelims exam is of qualifying nature and the final selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in LIC Assistant Mains Exam.
LIC Assistant 2022 Salary
- Basic pay of Rs.14435/-per month.
- Allowance wherever admissible, depending upon the classification of the city and meal coupon will be approximately Rs 30,000/-per month.
- After LIC Assistant Recruitment, confirmed LIC employees on appointment as Assistant shall be eligible for fixation of pay as per existing rules of the Corporation.
Important Information for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must note the last date for application for LIC Assistant Recruitment.
- The mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained.
- The candidate will be considered for the post applied for, on the basis of his/her merit for the post.
- The prescribed qualifications, experience, age limit, etc.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading Admit cards for online tests.
- LIC reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website.
- The provision of a scribe is available to the candidates
- Selection of Assistant will be done through a two-tier process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
- An application without payment will be considered incomplete.
- The candidate should apply for ONE DIVISION only. Further, in case of multiple applications by a candidate for either different Divisions, or multiple applications for the same Division, the latest application amongst these shall only be considered.
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of LIC Assistant 2022 dates and admit cards. After an official release of the documents, the link for the download will be made available.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves.
- No change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
LIC Assistant 2022 Admit Card
The Admit Card for LIC Assistant 2022 Prelims Exam will be uploaded approx. 15days before the date of the exam. The process is the same for the Mains Admit Card and the LIC Assitant Mains Admit Card will be issued only for those candidates who have cleared the Prelims Exam. Stay updated to check to Admit card status.
LIC Assistant 2022 Result
The result for LIC Assistant 2022 will be declared soon after the exam takes place. The result dates and link will be declared as soon as it is on the official website of LIC, @licindia.in.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022- FAQs
Q. Is LIC Assistant Notification 2022 released?
Ans. No, LIC has not released the LIC Assistant Notification 2022 yet.
Q. What is the LIC Assistant selection process?
Ans. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Prelims & Mains exams.