Karnataka State Police has released the Admit Card for Civil Police Constable Medical 2020 on 13th March 2020. Candidates can download KSP Civil Police Constable Medical Admit Card 2020. The Exam will be held for 163 vacancies.
KSP Civil Police Constable Medical Admit Card
KSP Civil Police Constable is scheduled to be held in March 2020. Candidates can go through this article to check all the important details regarding KSP Civil Police Constable Medical Admit Card 2020. Link to download Admit Card is given below in the article which is released by the Official website i.e., @pcnhk18.ksp-online.in.
KSP Civil Police Constable Vacancy Details
KSP Civil Police Constable Medical Admit Card Steps to Download
- As you click the link for downloading, a new tab appears
- Enter the “Application Number”, “Date of Birth”.
- Click “Login” button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now open
- Use the Print or Download option to save the admit card.
KSP Civil Police Constable Medical Admit Card Link
Use the given link to download KSP Civil Police Constable Medical Admit Card:
Important Documents to carry
Candidates can check list of Valid ID Proof which need to carry along with Admit Card to enter the Exam Center otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the center and take the exam. They should also carry a passport size photograph with Valid ID Proof.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
Details Present On KSP Civil Police Constable Medical Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Interview Center Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Applicant Photograph
- Interview Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth.
Important Points !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date from KSP Civil Police Constable Medical Admit Card 2020 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
All the best!