SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020
SBI Clerk Result 2020: The SBI Clerk or Junior Associates (JA) Result 2020 was to be declared in April 2020. However, as per the official announcement released by the SBI in April it was delayed.
With the lockdown measures being relaxed to a great extent as the country has moved into Lockdown 5, one may expect the SBI Clerk Result to be released in June. A no. of govt. exam results and notifications are being released, so, one may expect the result to be out soon in June. Moreover, the banks have become highly operation following lockdown 5 which is from 1st to 30th June. Therefore, one can assert that the SBI Clerk Result for the Prelims Examination shall be announced soon in June 2020.
So, the candidates who had appeared for the SBI Clerk Exam may heave a sigh of relief and prepare for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
SBI Clerk Result 2020
The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020 was conducted on 22nd, 29th February, 1st, and 8th March 2020. All the candidates who had appeared for the exam are waiting anxiously for the SBI Clerk result to be declared by the SBI so that they can appear for the SBI Clerk Mains.
As per the trends of the previous years, the result for SBI Clerk prelims exam was scheduled to be released by the last week of March or the first week of April 2020. But this year has been an unusual and rare year in the case of the SBI Clerk Result. Moreover, the mains exam is also postponed until further notice. Refer to the SBI Result Delay Notice.
Important Dates For SBI Clerk Result
The students who will successfully qualify the Prelims Exam and will be eligible for the upcoming SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
|SBI Clerk Result Date|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date||22nd, 29th February, 1st and 8th March 2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result Release Date||June 2020 (Tentative)|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date|
|SBI Clerk Mains (Final) Result Date||Available Soon|
As you can observe that the SBI Prelims Result and the SBI Mains Exam have been delayed, therefore once can expect some progress only after the release of the SBI Prelims Result.
Direct Link To Check SBI Clerk Prelims Result
The direct link to check SBI Clerk Result will be available as and when released on the official website. Candidates can check the result by clicking on it. The SBI Clerk Result for the Prelims can be out any time soon in June. The steps to check the result is also given below.
Check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020– LINK INACTIVE
Note: The result link is going to be active as soon as the result is out on the official site of SBI.
Steps To Check SBI Clerk Prelims Result
The steps to check SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 Result are given above.
- Click on the Official Junior Associates Result Link for Prelims, when active.
- Enter your Registration no. and Password.
- Enter the captcha
- Click on Login
- The result will be displayed on the computer screen.
SBI Clerk Result for 2020 Prelims Exam is postponed till further notice. All candidates can check SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Result by clicking on the link mentioned below once the result link has been published by SBI.
SBI Clerk Prelims Scorecard
The SBI prelims exam is only qualifying in nature and the marks scored in this section are not calculated for the final merit. After the release of the Prelims Result, the State Bank of India releases the SBI Clerk Scorecard or Marks. Candidates can download the scorecard by logging with registration number or roll number and date of birth. The scorecard displays the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Overall SBI Clerk cut off marks
- Total marks obtained by candidates
- Section-wise marks obtained.
Each of the details displayed in the scorecard holds a great deal of importance. It displays the amount of effort you have put in to score that much of marks.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020
The SBI Clerk Mains exam is postponed as well. So, the SBI Mains Result will be published after the candidates have appeared for the mains exam.
SBI Clerk Selection Procedure
The candidates will have to clear each of the stages of the exam to be able to appointed as an SBI Clerk.
- SBI Clerk selection procedure begins from the qualification of Prelims Examination.
- Candidates qualifying the Prelims exam and matching the Cut off appear for the Mains Examination.
- SBI Clerk Provisional list will be prepared taking into account only the marks obtained in the Mains Examination.
- Selected Candidates will be called for the document verification (DV).
SBI Clerk Local Language Test
- The language test is conducted for candidates qualifying the mains exam.
- Candidates who have studied the opted local language in Class 10th or 12th are not required to appear in the test.
- In the case of others, a local language test is conducted before joining.
- It is also mandatory for candidates to qualify for the local language test.
- Candidates found not proficient in a particular local language are disqualified from the recruitment process.
SBI Clerk Final Result 2020
- A list of candidates shortlisted after the mains exam will be available in the SBI Clerk Final Result
- The Mains Exam qualification is the only criteria for the final selection.
- There will be No Interview round or Group Discussion round for the selection.
- The SBI Clerk Mains Result Marks and cut off will decide the final selection for the candidates.
SBI Clerk Result: Waitlist
- SBI maintains a waiting list of up to 50 percent of the vacancies both state-wise and category-wise.
- Candidates will be offered an appointment from this waitlist on a quarterly basis if anyone does not join or resign.
- Only those candidates are selected from the waitlist who secures the minimum qualifying marks in the mains exam.
- The waitlist is valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of the SBI Clerk final result.
Tie-Breaking Policy in SBI Clerk Result
In events where two or more candidates secure equal score, the tie is resolved in the following manner:
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC/PH will be considered.
- If the tie persists candidate who has fewer number of incorrect answers in all the subjects will be considered.
- If the tie continues, candidates older in age will be considered.
What After SBI Clerk Final selection?
Candidates newly appointed as SBI Clerk or SBI Junior Associates will be on probation for a minimum of six months. After the completion of the Probation Period they will be converted into permanent employees. They will be paid a basic pay is Rs 13, 075 (Rs 11, 765, and two advance increments are provided to graduates). The basic total emoluments given to candidates at metro cities is Rs 26, 000.
All the best!
Candidates are requested to stay updated with the website to check the upcoming notifications related to SBI Clerk Result 2020.
SBI Clerk Result 2020: FAQs
Q 1. How can I check the SBI Clerk result?
Ans. Candidates can check the SBI Clerk result by using the link given on this site or from the official website.
Q 2. When is the SBI Prelims Result 2020 is expected?
Ans. SBI may release Clerk prelims result anytime in June 2020.
Q 3. Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking in prelims of 0.25 marks.
Q 4. Can I get the hard copy of the scorecard?
Ans. Yes, you have to download the scorecard after it gets released by SBI.
Q 5. Is there any interview in SBI Clerk?
Ans. No, there is no interview in the SBI Clerk exam.