SBI Clerk Result 2020 for Prelims Exam will be out soon. For the prelims exam conducted by State Bank of India (SBI) on 22nd, 29th February, 1st and 8th March 2020, banking aspirants are waiting for the result. The SBI Clerk examination is for the appointment of 8000+ Junior Associates. Now, with the exam being over, the candidates are anticipating the Result. It is expected that the result will be released by last week of March (tentatively). The direct link to check SBI Result will be provided here on this site.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 will be available on the official website of SBI i.e @sbi.co.in. A huge number of candidates are awaiting the result, as huge vacancy number means a huge number of applicants. We are hopeful that the prelims result will come soon as a relief to the candidates. All candidates can check SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Prelims Result 2020 by clicking given below link:
Important Dates of SBI Clerk Result 2020
The students who will successfully qualify the Prelims Exam and will be eligible for the upcoming SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
|SBI Clerk Result Date|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date||22nd, 29th February, 1st and 8th March 2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result Release Date||Last Week of March 2020 [Tentatively]|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date||19th April 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains (Final) Result Date||May 2020|
Link for SBI Clerk Result 2020
The direct link to check SBI Clerk Result will be available as and when released on the official website. Candidates can check the result by clicking on it. The steps to check the result is also given below.
Check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020– LINK INACTIVE
Note: The result link is going to active in a few days.
How To Check SBI Clerk Result For Prelims?
The steps to check SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 Result are given above.
- Click on the Official Junior Associates Result Link for Prelims, when active.
- Enter your Registration no. and Password.
- Enter the captcha
- Click on Login
- The result will be displayed on the computer screen.
SBI Clerk Result for 2020 Prelims Exam is expected to be released by the last week of March 2020. All candidates can check SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Result by clicking on the link mentioned below once the result link has been published by SBI.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020
The SBI Clerk Mains exam is scheduled on 19th April 2020. So, the SBI Mains Result will be published after the candidates have appeared for the mains exam.
SBI Clerk Selection Procedure
- SBI Clerk selection procedure begins from the qualification of Prelims Examination.
- Candidates qualifying the Prelims exam and matching the Cut off appear for the Mains Examination.
- SBI Clerk Provisional list will be prepared taking into account only the marks obtained in the Mains Examination.
- Selected Candidates will be called for the documentation process
- Test of specified opted local language & Document Verification: Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test. In case of others (qualified for selection), specified opted local language test will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining.
- Provisional Selection (Subject to qualifying specified opted local language).
- Wait List: A waitlist of up to 50% of vacancies (State-category wise) will be maintained. Candidates will be released from this waitlist on a quarterly basis against non-joining and resignation out of the current batch only, subject to the candidates securing minimum qualifying marks as may be stipulated by the Bank for selection.
- This wait list remains valid for a period of one year from the date of final result declaration.
SBI Clerk Final Result 2020
- A list of candidates shortlisted after the mains exam will be available in the SBI Clerk Final Result
- The Mains Exam qualification is the only criteria for the final selection.
- There will be No Interview round or Group Discussion round for the selection.
- The SBI Clerk Mains Result Marks and cut off will decide the final selection for the candidates.
All the best!
Candidates are requested to stay updated with the website to check the upcoming notifications related to SBI Clerk Result 2020.
SBI Clerk Result 2020 FAQs
Q 1. How can I check SBI Clerk result?
Ans. Candidates can check SBI Clerk result by using the link given in the article or from the official website.
Q 2. When is the SBI Prelims Result 2020 is expected?
Ans. SBI may released Clerk prelims result in the last week of March.
Q 3. Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans. Yes, there are negative marking in prelims of 0.25 marks.
Q 4. Can I get the hard copy of the scorecard?
Ans. Yes, you have to download the scorecard after it get released by SBI.
Q 5. Is there any interview in SBI Clerk?
Ans. No, there is no interview in SBI Clerk exam.