SBI Clerk Result 2020
SBI Clerk Result 2020: The SBI has released the Prelims result for the SBI Clerk exam which was conducted in February-March 2020. It’s almost 6 months since the exam was conducted, the result for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020 is delayed due to the COVID-19 lockdown. SBI has also released the exam dates for the mains exam of Clerk 2020. The SBI Clerk Result is released on the official site of the State Bank of India @sbi.co.in. The candidates who have been eagerly waiting for the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 can check the result from the direct link given below as it is declared officially. For further details, read the complete article on Result for SBI Clerk 2020.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020
Check the SBI Clerk Prelims result from the link given below. The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020 was conducted on 22nd, 29th February, 1st, and 8th March 2020. Thousands of the candidates who had appeared for the exam were anxiously waiting for the announcement of the SBI Clerk result. This year in 2020, there has been a delay of nearly 5 months. The SBI Clerk Result is being delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic that has affected every sector of the economy adversely.
SBI Clerk Result 2020: Important Dates
The students who will successfully qualify for the Prelims Exam and will be eligible for the upcoming SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date||22nd, 29th February,
1st and 8th March 2020
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result Release Date||20th October 2020
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card||20th October 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date||31st October 2020|
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 Link
The direct link to check SBI Clerk Result is available once the result as it is released on the official website. The candidates can check the result by clicking on it and start their preparation for Mains without wasting time. The SBI Clerk Result for the Prelims is released on 20th October 2020. The steps to check the result is also given below.
Steps To Check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020
The steps to check SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 Result are given above.
- Click on the Official Junior Associates Result Link for Prelims.
- Enter your Registration no. and Password.
- Enter the captcha
- Click on Login
- The result will be displayed on the computer screen.
SBI Clerk Result for 2020 Prelims Exam is released. All candidates can check SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Result by clicking on the link mentioned above.
SBI Clerk Prelims Scorecard
The SBI Prelims exam is qualifying in nature and the marks scored in this section are not calculated for the final merit. After the release of the Prelims Result, the State Bank of India releases the SBI Clerk Scorecard or Marks. Candidates can download the scorecard by logging with registration number or roll number and date of birth. The scorecard displays the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Overall SBI Clerk cut off marks
- Total marks obtained by candidates
- Section-wise marks obtained.
Each of the details displayed in the scorecard holds a great deal of importance. It displays the amount of effort you have put in to score that much of marks.
What After SBI Clerk Result For Prelims?
After the disclosure of the SBI Clerk Prelims Result, the candidates who secure the cut off marks will be called to appear for the Mains Exam. The date of the Mains Exam for SBI Clerk will be notified to the successful candidates from the Prelims will be notified to the candidates.
Meanwhile, the candidates who are sure that they would get through the SBI Pre should prepare for the Mains Exams. Let us have a look at the SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Mains Exam will be conducted online and questions will be framed on General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability, and Computer Aptitude. Each question will be objective in nature and will be of 1 mark each. Candidates will be given 2 hours 40 minutes to complete the paper as follow:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|General & Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
The exam shall be conducted in both English and Hindi Languages. This exam holds much importance as the selection will be made on the basis of the marks scored in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2020.
SBI Clerk Selection Process 2020
The candidates will have to clear each of the stages of the exam will be eligible to get selected as an SBI Clerk.
- SBI Clerk selection procedure begins from the qualification of the Prelims Examination.
- There is no sectional cut-off in SBI Clerk Prelims 2020.
- Candidates qualifying for the Prelims exam and securing the Cut off appear for the Mains Examination.
- SBI Clerk Provisional list will be prepared to take into account only the marks obtained in the Mains Examination.
- Selected Candidates will be called for document verification (DV).
SBI Clerk Local Language Test
- The language test is conducted for candidates qualifying for the mains exam.
- Candidates who have studied the opted local language in Class 10th or 12th are not required to appear in the test.
- In the case of others, a local language test is conducted before joining.
- It is also mandatory for candidates to qualify for the local language test.
- Candidates found not proficient in a particular local language are disqualified from the recruitment process.
SBI Clerk Final/ Mains Result 2020
After the candidates have appeared for the SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam, the candidates will be shortlisted for the final appointment as SBI Junior Associates or SBI Clerk.
- A list of candidates shortlisted after the mains exam will be available in the SBI Clerk Final Result.
- The marks scored in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam is the only criteria for the final selection.
- There will be No Interview round or Group Discussion round for the selection.
- The SBI Clerk Mains Result Marks and cut off will decide the final selection for the candidates.
SBI Clerk Result: Waitlist
- SBI maintains a waiting list of up to 50 percent of the vacancies both state-wise and category-wise.
- Candidates will be offered an appointment from this waitlist on a quarterly basis if anyone does not join or resign.
- Only those candidates are selected from the waitlist who secures the minimum qualifying marks in the mains exam.
- The waitlist is valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of the SBI Clerk final result.
Tie-Breaking Policy in SBI Clerk Result
In events where two or more candidates secure an equal score, the tie is resolved in the following manner:
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC/PH will be considered.
- If the tie persists candidate who has fewer number of incorrect answers in all the subjects will be considered.
- If the tie continues, candidates older in age will be considered.
What After SBI Clerk Final selection?
Candidates newly appointed as SBI Clerk or SBI Junior Associates will be on probation for a minimum of six months. After the completion of the Probation Period, they will be converted into permanent employees. They will be paid a basic pay is Rs 13, 075 (Rs 11, 765, and two advance increments are provided to graduates). The basic total emoluments given to candidates at metro cities is Rs 26, 000.
Candidates are requested to visit this page regularly for the latest updates on the upcoming notifications related to SBI Clerk Result 2020.
SBI Clerk Result 2020: FAQs
Q 1. How can I check the SBI Clerk result?
Ans. Candidates can check the SBI Clerk result by using the link given on this site or from the official website.
Q 2. When was the result of SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 released?
Ans. SBI may release the Clerk prelims result on 20th October 2020.
Q 3. Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking in prelims of 0.25 marks.
Q 4. Can I get the hard copy of the scorecard?
Ans. Yes, you have to download the scorecard after it gets released by SBI.
Q 5. Is there any interview in SBI Clerk?
Ans. No, there is no interview in the SBI Clerk exam.
Q 6. Are the marks obtained in the Preliminary Exam of SBI Clerk considered for final selection?
Ans. No, the marks scored in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam will be used for the final appointment as SBI Clerk.