SBI Clerk Result 2020
SBI Clerk Result 2020: SBI is going to release the Clerk Prelims exam in the month of August 2020. The SBI Clerk Result Date 2020 is delayed due to the new situation created by COVID 19 Outbreak. The candidates are waiting anxiously for the result to be declared. The SBI Clerk Result will be released on the official site of the State Bank of India, SBI which is sbi.co.in. The link to check the SBI Result for Clerk will be updated as soon as the result is released on official website.
For further details, read the complete article on Result for SBI Clerk 2020.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020
The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020 was conducted on 22nd, 29th February, 1st, and 8th March 2020. All the candidates who had appeared for the exam are waiting anxiously for the SBI Clerk result to be declared by the SBI so that they can boast their preparation for the SBI Clerk Mains.
As per the trends of the previous years, the result for SBI Clerk prelims exam was scheduled to be released by the last week of March or the first week of April 2020. But this year has been an unusual and rare year in the case of the SBI Clerk Result due to new situation created by COVID-19. Moreover, the mains exam is also postponed until further notice. Refer to the SBI Result Delay Notice.
As you can observe that the SBI Prelims Result and the SBI Mains Exam have been delayed, therefore once can expect some progress only after the release of the SBI Prelims Result.
SBI Clerk Result: Important Dates
The students who will successfully qualify the Prelims Exam and will be eligible for the upcoming SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
SBI Clerk Result 2020
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date||22nd, 29th February,
1st and 8th March 2020
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result Release Date||August 2020 (Tentative)|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date||September 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains (Final) Result Date||Available Soon|
Direct Link To Check SBI Clerk Prelims Result
The direct link to check SBI Clerk Result will be available as and when released on the official website. Candidates can check the result by clicking on it. The SBI Clerk Result for the Prelims can be out any time soon in August. The steps to check the result is also given below.
Check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020– LINK INACTIVE
Note: The result link is going to be active as soon as the result is out on the official site of SBI.
Steps To Check SBI Clerk Prelims Result
The steps to check SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2020 Result are given above.
- Click on the Official Junior Associates Result Link for Prelims, when active.
- Enter your Registration no. and Password.
- Enter the captcha
- Click on Login
- The result will be displayed on the computer screen.
SBI Clerk Result for 2020 Prelims Exam is delayed until further notice. All candidates can check SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Result by clicking on the link mentioned above once the result link has been released by SBI.
SBI Clerk Prelims Scorecard
The SBI Prelims exam is qualifying in nature and the marks scored in this section are not calculated for the final merit. After the release of the Prelims Result, the State Bank of India releases the SBI Clerk Scorecard or Marks. Candidates can download the scorecard by logging with registration number or roll number and date of birth. The scorecard displays the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Overall SBI Clerk cut off marks
- Total marks obtained by candidates
- Section-wise marks obtained.
Each of the details displayed in the scorecard holds a great deal of importance. It displays the amount of effort you have put in to score that much of marks.
What After SBI Clerk Result For Prelims?
After the disclosure of the SBI Clerk Prelims Result, the candidates who secure the cut off marks will be called to appear for the Mains Exam. The date of the Mains Exam for SBI Clerk will be notified to the successful candidates from the Prelims will be notified to the candidates.
Meanwhile, the candidates who are sure that they would get through the SBI Pre should prepare for the Mains Exams. Let us have a look at the SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Mains Exam will be conducted online and questions will be framed on General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude. Each question will be objective in nature and will be of 1 mark each. Candidates will be given 2 hours 40 minutes to complete the paper as follow:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|General & Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
The exam shall be conducted in both English and Hindi Languages. This exam holds much importance as the selection will be made on the basis of the marks scored in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2020.
SBI Clerk Selection Process
The candidates will have to clear each of the stages of the exam to be able to appoint as an SBI Clerk.
- SBI Clerk selection procedure begins from the qualification of the Prelims Examination.
- There is no sectional cut-off in SBI Clerk Prelims 2020.
- Candidates qualifying the Prelims exam and securing the Cut off appear for the Mains Examination.
- SBI Clerk Provisional list will be prepared to take into account only the marks obtained in the Mains Examination.
- Selected Candidates will be called for document verification (DV).
SBI Clerk Cut Off: Expected Cut Off For Prelims
The expected cut off for SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Exam is provided below. Candidates have to secure the minimum cut off marks to appear for the Mains Exam. Check the Expected Cut Off For SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020.
|State||SBI Clerk Expected Cut-off 2020
(Out of 100 Marks)
|West Bengal||76 – 79|
|Himachal Pradesh||74 –77|
|Jammu and Kashmir||79–82|
SBI Clerk Local Language Test
- The language test is conducted for candidates qualifying for the mains exam.
- Candidates who have studied the opted local language in Class 10th or 12th are not required to appear in the test.
- In the case of others, a local language test is conducted before joining.
- It is also mandatory for candidates to qualify for the local language test.
- Candidates found not proficient in a particular local language are disqualified from the recruitment process.
SBI Clerk Final/Mains Result 2020
After the candidates have appeared for the SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam, the candidates will be shortlisted for the final appointment as SBI Junior Associates or SBI Clerk.
- A list of candidates shortlisted after the mains exam will be available in the SBI Clerk Final Result
- The marks scored in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam is the only criteria for the final selection.
- There will be No Interview round or Group Discussion round for the selection.
- The SBI Clerk Mains Result Marks and cut off will decide the final selection for the candidates.
SBI Clerk Result: Waitlist
- SBI maintains a waiting list of up to 50 percent of the vacancies both state-wise and category-wise.
- Candidates will be offered an appointment from this waitlist on a quarterly basis if anyone does not join or resign.
- Only those candidates are selected from the waitlist who secures the minimum qualifying marks in the mains exam.
- The waitlist is valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of the SBI Clerk final result.
Tie-Breaking Policy in SBI Clerk Result
In events where two or more candidates secure equal score, the tie is resolved in the following manner:
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC/PH will be considered.
- If the tie persists candidate who has fewer number of incorrect answers in all the subjects will be considered.
- If the tie continues, candidates older in age will be considered.
What After SBI Clerk Final selection?
Candidates newly appointed as SBI Clerk or SBI Junior Associates will be on probation for a minimum of six months. After the completion of the Probation Period, they will be converted into permanent employees. They will be paid a basic pay is Rs 13, 075 (Rs 11, 765, and two advance increments are provided to graduates). The basic total emoluments given to candidates at metro cities is Rs 26, 000.
Candidates are requested to visit this page regularly for the latest updates on the upcoming notifications related to SBI Clerk Result 2020.
SBI Clerk Result 2020: FAQs
Q 1. How can I check the SBI Clerk result?
Ans. Candidates can check the SBI Clerk result by using the link given on this site or from the official website.
Q 2. When is the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2020 is expected?
Ans. SBI may release Clerk prelims result anytime in August 2020.
Q 3. Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking in prelims of 0.25 marks.
Q 4. Can I get the hard copy of the scorecard?
Ans. Yes, you have to download the scorecard after it gets released by SBI.
Q 5. Is there any interview in SBI Clerk?
Ans. No, there is no interview in the SBI Clerk exam.
Q 6. Are the marks obtained in the Preliminary Exam of SBI Clerk considered for final selection?
Ans. No, the marks scored in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam will be used for the final appointment as SBI Clerk.