IBPS RRB Clerk Salary 2023
IBPS RRB Clerk Salary 2023: Every year, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam for Regional Rural Banks in India. Many of the candidates aspiring for banking jobs are curious about the salary and job profile details about the post they are applying for. IBPS RRB Clerk’s starting basic salary is Rs. 19,900/- and will differ time to time according to the bank policy. The monthly in-hand salary of the IBPS RRB Clerk is Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-. This post aims at providing you with the latest information on the salary and related useful details. There are also good chances of an increase in salary. Read further to know about IBPS RRB Clerk Salary 2023 Job Profile & Pay Scale in detail.
IBPS RRB Clerk Salary Structure
The candidates selected for the post of IBPS RRB Clerk will get initial basic pay of Rs. 19900/- after joining the post. Check the detailed IBPS RRB Clerk Salary Structure from below table.
|IBPS RRB Clerk Salary Structure|
|Gross Pay||Rs. 37442.65|
IBPS RRB Clerk Salary- Perks & Allowances
Along with a handsome amount of salary, the IBPS RRB Clerks are entitled to several other privileges including Dearness Allowance (DA), Travelling Allowance (TA), and House Rent Allowance (HRA). Check the below Points to understand the TA/DA/HRA given to the IBPS RRB Clerk.
- Travelling Allowance (TA)- Rs. 425
- Dearness Allowance (DA)- Rs. 7073
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)- Rs. 980
- Leased Accommodation is provided to the IBPS RRB Clerk.
- Medical Reimbursement is provided to the IBPS RRB Assistant.
- Pension Schemes are available to the IBPS RRB Assistant.
- Overtime Allowance is available to the IBPS RRB Assistant.
- Newspaper Allowance is available to the IBPS RRB Clerk.
Promotion Policy of an IBPS RRB Clerk
The eligible candidates are initially promoted to the higher post on the basis of their performance in the banking organization. An IBPS RRB Clerk is promoted to the post of Clerk through internal exams after working for 3 years. Apart from that, one can also appear for Associate Exams like JAIIB and CAIIB certification provides a huge opportunity to excel over others. IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 has a wide growth and promotion. Candidates must check all the promotions which they will get in IBPS.
- Officer Scale-I /Probationary Officer (PO)
- Assistant Manager (AM)
- Deputy Manager (DM)
- Branch Manager (BM)
- Senior Branch Manager (SBM)
- Chief Manager (CM)
- Assistant General Manager (AGM)
- Deputy General Manager (DGM)
- General Manager (GM)
IBPS RRB Clerk Job Profile
Candidates can check IBPS RRB Clerk Job Profile below.
- Managing Inquiry Counters – Providing information to account holders about facilities available at the bank and solving their doubts.
- Managing Withdrawal – Paying out cash of withdrawal forms, cheques, demand drafts, etc.
- Managing Receipts – Receiving different monetary instruments like cash, cheques, pay orders, demand drafts, etc and providing their acknowledgement.
- Managing Emails and Delivery – Handling emails on behalf of the bank, and managing the delivery of the cheque books as per the given address.
- Clerks are responsible for assisting the higher-level officer in the office work as well.
IBPS RRB Clerk Salary 2023- FAQs
Q1. What is the in-hand salary of the IBPS RRB Clerk?
Ans. The in-hand salary of an IBPS RRB Clerk during the training is Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 32,000.
Q2. What is the basic pay salary of IBPS RRB Clerk?
Ans. The initial basic pay salary of IBPS RRB Clerk is Rs. 19900/-.