IBPS SO Apply Online 2022
IBPS SO Apply Online 2022: The Indian Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has started the registration process for the post of Specialist Officer (SO) on its official website @ibps.in. The IBPS SO Apply Online 2022 has been started on the official website and the apply online window will remain open till 21st November 2022. Candidates who are aspiring for bank jobs are advised to apply as early as possible and not miss the golden opportunity to secure their careers. The IBPS SO application process is fully online. The candidates must be aware of the IBPS SO application process beforehand to avoid any kind of problem. Read further to know the IBPS SO application online process and the link for IBPS SO 2022.
IBPS SO Apply Online 2022- Important Dates
The IBPS SO Apply online dates have been released along with IBPS SO 2022 Notification. Go through the Overview table for highlights
|IBPS SO Apply Online 2022 – Important Dates
|IBPS SO Notification 2022||31st October 2022|
|Start Date of IBPS SO Apply Online||01st November 2022|
|Last Date for IBPS SO Apply Online||21st November 2022|
|Last Date to Pay IBPS SO Application Fee||21st November 2022|
|IBPS SO Prelims Exam Date||24th December 2022/ 31th December 2022|
|IBPS SO Mains Exam date||29th January 2023|
IBPS SO 2022 Notification Out for 710 Vacancies- Click to Check
IBPS SO Apply Online Link 2022
The IBPS SO 2022 online application link has been activated on the official website for the candidates. The aspirants will be able to apply online from the official website or from the direct link provided below for the SO Vacancies. The candidates are advised to apply before the last date i.e. 21st November 2022 to avoid any issues. The direct link to apply online will be provided below.
IBPS SO 2022 Application Fee
The IBPS SO Online Application Fee for all category candidates is tabulated below. The Application Fee for IBPS SO 2022 will have to be paid online only and it is the last step to complete the IBPS SO application online process.
|SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
How to Apply Online for IBPS SO 2022?
The online form for IBPS SO 2022 cannot be edited once it has been submitted by the candidates. Thus, the aspirants should be concentrated and careful while submitting details in the application form. The Candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the IBPS SO 2022 Online Application Form.
The online application process for IBPS SO will comprise of two-stage:
|| Registration | Log In ||
Part I: IBPS SO Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: IBPS SO Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam centre and post applying carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading of the documents is given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for IBPS SO will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
Documents Required For IBPS SO Online Form
The candidates will have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format in the IBPS SO 2022 Online Form.
Guidelines for Photograph
- Upload recent color photograph
- It should have been clicked against a light-colored background.
- The photo should not have a “red eye”.
- If using glasses, make sure your eyes are visible through the glass and that there is no reflection or glare on it.
- Do not wear caps, hats and dark glasses while taking the photograph. Religious headwear is allowed.
Guidelines for Signature
- Sign on a white paper with a black pen.
- Do not sign in capital letters.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script does not match the signature on the Admit Card, the applicant will be rejected.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
IBPS SO Hand Written Declaration Text–
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Points To Note For IBPS SO Online Application Form 2022
- The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- E-mail id and mobile number should be kept active for any future correspondence. The authorities will communicate with candidates through Email and SMS.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be uploaded by the candidate at the time of registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of the Certificate Verification and Interview process
- Candidates must fill the complete form before the last date of online mode.
- Save the Application and Acknowledgement documents for future reference.
- Candidates should indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No requests for change in this connection shall be entertained.
IBPS SO Apply Online 2022 – FAQs
Q. What is the last date to apply for IBPS SO 2022?
Ans. The last to apply online for IBPS SO 2022 is 21st November 2022.
Q. How can I apply for IBPS SO 2022?
Ans. The candidates can apply either from the official website @@ibps.in or from the direct link provided in the article.
Q. Can I pay the IBPS SO 2022 application fee offline?
Ans. No, you can pay the IBPS SO 2022 application fee only through online mode only. No other means will be accepted for paying the application fee.
Q. What if my payment for IBPS SO Online Form fails?
Ans. The amount deducted will be credited to your bank in around 5 to 7 days.
Q. What documents need to be uploaded in the IBPS SO Online Application?
Ans. The candidates need to upload their photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression or LTI, and handwritten declaration for the online application form of IBPS SO 2022.