IBPS SO Application Form 2021
IBPS SO Online Application 2021: The Indian Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has already started the registration process for the post of Specialist Officer (SO), on its official website @ibps.in. IBPS SO Online Registration will be active till 23rd November 2021. The selection for IBPS SO 2021 will be done on the basis of a nationwide online exam (Preliminary, Mains and Interview). The candidates can fill the IBPS SO Application Form 2021 by clicking on the button below.
IBPS SO Apply Online 2021
The IBPS SO apply online link has been activated. IBPS SO Prelims 2021 will be held on 26 December 2021. The interested and eligible candidates are advised to fill up their IBPS SO application form by 23rd November 2021 as it is the last date to apply online for IBPS SO. For your help, we have provided the direct link to apply for the recruitment in the article below.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 will be processed for various Scale I Specialist Officers posts as discussed below:
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
IBPS SO Online Application 2021 – Important Dates
|IBPS SO Online Application Form 2021|
|IBPS SO Notification 2021 release date||02nd November 2021|
|Commencement of online registration of application||03rd November 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||23rd November 2021|
|Online Fee Payment||23rd November 2021|
IBPS SO Apply Online Link 2021
The direct link to apply online for IBPS SO 2021 has been activated. The online application has been available from 03rd November 2021 to 23rd November 2021. All Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IBPS SO 2021 Exam by clicking on the direct link mentioned below or by visiting the IBPS official website @ibps.in.
IBPS SO 2021 Application Fee
The IBPS SO Online Application Fee for all category candidates is tabulated below. The Application Fee for IBPS SO 2021 will have to be paid online only.
|SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
How to Apply Online for IBPS SO 2021?
The online form for IBPS SO 2021 cannot be edited once it has been submitted by the candidates. Thus, the aspirants should be concentrated and careful while submitting details in the application form. The Candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the IBPS SO 2021 Online Application Form.
The online application process for IBPS SO will comprise of two-stage:
|| Registration | Log In ||
Part I: IBPS SO Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: IBPS SO Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam centre and post applying carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading of the documents is given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for IBPS SO will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
Documents Required For IBPS SO Online Form
The candidates will have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format in the IBPS SO 2021 Online Form.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
IBPS SO Hand Written Declaration Text–
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Points To Note For IBPS SO Online Application Form 2021
- The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- E-mail id and mobile number should be kept active for any future correspondence. The authorities will communicate with candidates through Email and SMS.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be uploaded by the candidate at the time of registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of the Certificate Verification and Interview process
- Candidates must fill the complete form before the last date of online mode.
- Save the Application and Acknowledgement documents for future reference.
- Candidates should indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No requests for change in this connection shall be entertained.
IBPS SO Application Form 2021 FAQs
Q. When did IBPS SO 2021 Apply Online Link start?
Ans. The IBPS SO registration link has been active from 3rd November 2021.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for IBPS SO Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date of the IBPS SO Online Application is 23rd November 2021.
Q. Can I pay the IBPS SO 2021 application fee offline?
Ans. No, you can pay the IBPS SO 2021 application fee only through online mode only. No other means will be accepted for paying the application fee.
Q. What if my payment for IBPS SO Online Form fails?
Ans. The amount deducted will be credited to your bank in around 5 to 7 days.
Q. What documents need to be uploaded in the IBPS SO Online Application?
Ans. The candidates need to upload their photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression or LTI, and handwritten declaration for the online application form of IBPS SO 2021.