Indian Navy has released Admit Card 2020 for INET @joinindiannavy.gov.in for . Candidates appearing for the Indian Navy INET exam can download their admit card now. The Exam is scheduled to be held at the end of the February 2020 at one of the centers chosen by the candidates during the form filling. Check the Indian Navy INET Admit Card link.
Indian Navy INET Admit Card
Indian Navy INET is scheduled to be held in last February 2020. Candidates can go through this article to check all the important details regarding Indian Navy INET Admit Card 2020. The last date to download admit card is 08th February 2020. This exam is a good opportunity for the candidates who are aspiring for Defense jobs as Indian Navy holds a prestigious position among such jobs. Thus, candidates appearing for the exam should take this as a good chance, which should not be missed. Good Luck to the applicants. Read more important points for admit card below. Link to download Admit Card is given below as released by the Official website i.e., joinindiannavy.gov.in.
How to Download Indian Navy INET Admit Card 2020?
- As you click the link for downloading, a new tab appears
- Enter the “Email I.d” and “Password”.
- Click Submit Button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now open
- Use the Print or Download option to save the admit card.
Indian Navy INET Admit Card 2020: Link
Use the given link to download admit card:
Important Documents to carry in the exam:
Candidates can make a check list of Valid ID Proof which need to carry along with Admit Card to enter the Exam Center otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the center and take the exam. They should also carry a passport size photograph along with Valid ID Proof.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
Details of Indian Navy INET Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Interview Center Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Applicant Photograph
- Interview Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth.
Points to Remember
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date from Indian Navy INET Admit Card 2020 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
All the best!