NABARD Officer Attendant Admit Card 2020 is out @nabard.org. Candidates appearing for the NABARD Office Attendant can download their admit card now. The Exam is scheduled to be held on 04th February 2020 for the 72 vacancies. Check the NABARD Office Attendant Exam Date and admit card link.
NABARD Office Attendant Exam Date
NABARD Office Attendant is scheduled to be held on 04th February 2020. Candidates can go through this article to check all the important details regarding NABARD Group C Office Attendant Admit Card 2020. Link to download Admit Card is given below as released by the Official website i.e., nabard.org
How to Download NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020?
- As you click the link for downloading, a new tab appears
- Enter the Registration Number, DOB & Captha.
- Click Submit Button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now open
- Use the Print or Download option to save the admit card.
Link for NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card
Use the given link to download admit card:
NABARD Office Attendant Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of the NABARD Office Attendant Group C 2020.
|Name of test
|Test of Reasoning||30||30||Composite
time of 90
Negative Marking: There will be 0.25 Marks Negative Marking for Wrong Answer.
This exam is a good opportunity for the candidates who are aspiring for bank jobs and NABARD holds a prestigious position among such jobs. Thus, candidates appearing for the exam should take this as a good chance, which should not be missed. Good Luck to the applicants. Read more important points for admit card below.
Important Documents to carry in the exam:
Candidates can make a check list of Valid ID Proof which need to carry along with Admit Card to enter the Exam Center otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the centre and take the exam. They should also carry a passport size photograph along with Valid ID Proof.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
Details of NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Interview Center Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Applicant Photograph
- Interview Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth.
Points to Remember
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date from NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
All the best!