West Bengal Driver Recruitment of 300 Vacancies by West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has been announced. The interested candidates may check the eligibility for the given post may apply online from the details present here in the article.
West Bengal Driver Recruitment 2020
Regarding the West Bengal Driver Recruitment 2020, Advertisement No. R/Driver/01(1)/1/2020, applications are invited for the given vacancies. The official notification has been released, where posts are temporary and is likely to become permanent.
|Application Start Date||20th February 2020|
|Application Last Date||4th March 2020|
West Bengal Driver Vacancy 2020
|Name of Post||Category||Total|
West Bengal Driver Eligibility
- Academic & Experience Required
i) Read up to class VIII.
ii) Must possess a driving licence.
iii) Experience in driving
- Desirable: Knowledge of repairs of vehicles and practical experience of driving heavy vehicles for two years.
Age Limit: Not more than 40 Years as on 01.01.2020
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST
3 years relaxation for OBC-A and OBC- B
West Bengal Driver Pay Scale
- The payscale is no 6, which is equivalent to Rs. 22,700/-
- Total minimum emoluments are Rs 25,924 including HRA and medical allowances as on 01.01. 2020
- Considering the pay scale of this post recruitment, which is likely to become permanent, it is a good opportunity for candidates aspiring in the category of 10th Pass Govt Jobs or less.
A written exam may be conducted in case of a large number of applications received. Else an interview/ skill test could be conducted.
How to Apply for WBHRB West Bengal Driver Recruitment 2020?
Note the following requirements to be fulfilled before you apply for WBHRB West Bengal Driver Recruitment 2020:
- Check the eligibility conditions including desirable and essential
- Application Fee for the recruitment-
For General Category: Rs. 160/-
For SC/ ST/ OBC candidates: Nil
Fee to be submitted through GRPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account ‘0051-00-104-002-16’
Link to Apply Online
- Register using Mobile no and Email
- Now start filling the application by providing your personal details
- A recent scanned passport sized colour photograph (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg” format only. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 75KB)
- Now, enter the remaining details of personal, professional and experience
- Verify the provided information
- Click in the “Make Payment” (if applicable) link for payment of fees through GRIPS portal and take a print out of GRIPS challan
- Click ‘Payment Verification’ Button after 30 minutes of successful payment (if required) Please do not pay again.