WBPSC has released the Admit Card for Audit and Account Services Prelims exam 2020 @pscwbapplication.in. West Bengal Public Service Commission ( WBPSC ) has released the admit card for the post of Audit and Account Services on 11th February 2020. The exam is going to held on 16th February 2020. Candidates can check the WBPSC Audit and Account Services Prelims Admit Card link in the article below.
WBPSC Audit and Account Services: Important Points
|West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Position Name||Audit and Account Officer|
|Date of release of admit card||11th February 2020|
|Date of Exam||16th February, Sunday|
|Category||West Bengal Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBPSC Audit and Account Services Prelims Exam Schema
Candidates can check the Exam Schema of the WBPSC Audit and Account Services Prelims 2020.
|Type of Exam||Papers||Groups||Name of Subjects||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|Objective Type||General Studies||Group A||English Composition||50||2 Hour 30 Minutes|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs
Indian History & Indian National Movement and others
|Constitution of India with special reference to NITI Aayog, Finance, Accounts & Audit and others||35|
|Group B||Business Mathematics & Statistics||35|
|Accountancy & Costing||40|
Steps To Download WBPSC Audit and Account Service Prelims Admit Card 2020
- Click on the link given below.
- Enter your Enrollment number or First Name.
- Enter Your Date Of Birth.
- Click on Search Button.
- Your Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and print your admit card.
WBPSC Audit and Account Service Prelims Admit Card: Link
Click on the link given below to download WBPSC Audit and Account Service Prelims Admit Card.
Documents To Carry WBPSC Audit and Account Prelims Admit Card 2020
- Along with the admit card, valid Photo identity is also required to be taken to the exam hall.
- The Valid Identity Proof Cards may include Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
Important Points To For WBPSC Audit and Account Service Prelims Exam 2020
- Calculator, Mobile phone and other electronic gadgets of communication are strictly banned on the campus of the examination hall.
- Candidates must take a print out of their admit cards beforehand to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Candidate should not possess any electronic items such as mobile phones ( even in switched off mode), pager, storage media like pen drive, smartwatches, camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment during the examination.
- Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Examination.