Indian Coast Guard has released a recruitment notification to invite online applications from eligible candidates @indiancoastguard.gov.in for the 02/2020 batch. Indian Coast Guard is conducting a special recruitment drive for Male SC and ST candidates only for the post of Assistant Commandant (Group A Gazetted Officers) to fill up 25 vacancies. The official notification has been released. However, the date to apply online has begun from 9th February 2020. It is advisable to know about eligibility criteria, salary and perks, link to apply, and other details in advance. Check Out the details given in the post below.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 brief details are tabulated below:
|Recruitment Body||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant(General Duty)|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Job Type||Defence Job|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Medical Test|
|Age Limit||01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1999
(Both dates inclusive)
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2020 Important Dates
|Release of Online Application Form||9th February 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||15th February 2020|
|Indian Coast Guard Admit Card||25th February 2020|
|Indian Coast Guard Exam Date||1st week of March 2020|
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification:
All the candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate can apply.
Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class 12th of 10+2+3 education scheme/ equivalent with 55% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
- Age limit: The candidate must be born between July 1, 1990, and June 30, 1999 (Both dates inclusive)
Selection Process For Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2020
The Selection For Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant will be held in two stages, Prelims and final selection.
Preliminary Selection: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at a given date and time which will consist of the Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP & DT). The aptitude test will be in English only and will be objective type.
Final Selection: The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The Final
Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
Candidates who qualify the final stage will then be called for the medical fitness test.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Exam Centre
The Prelims for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant will be held in the following four cities of India. The date and time of the examination will be intimated through candidates’ e-mail ID as well as through the website and on this page as well.
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony, Mumbai – 400 030
- Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai – 600 013
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East) Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor, Shrachi Building,
New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700 161
- Coast Guard Selection Board, C-1, Sector-62, Near Indus Valley School. District-Gautam Budha Nagar, Noida, UP – 201 309
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2020 Salary
No wonder the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Salary, Perks and Benefits is an opportunity not to be missed. Given below is the salary that an assistant commandant will be entitled to as per the 7th CPC.
Other Perks and Benefits.
(a) Medical cover for self and family including dependent parents.
(b) Government accommodation for self & family on the nominal license fee.
(c) 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Govt. rules.
(d) Insurance cover of 1 crore at a premium of 10,000.00 per month as Group insurance as per prevalent rules.
(e) Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement as applicable.
(f) Canteen facilities and various loan facilities at subsidized rates.
(g) Learn & participate in various sports and adventure activities.
(h) ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
How To Apply For Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply through the online mode once the application for the Assistant Commandant Post is activated by following the link given below. Follow the steps on how you can apply.
- Select only one post (Assistant Commandant General Duty) to be applied.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill the application (All-Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled).
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
- For candidates NOT meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the Application Number’ will be displayed.
Link To Apply For Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2020?
Click on the link given below to apply for Assistant Commandant 2020.
General Instructions For Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020
- Do read the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification 2020 PDF given above.
- Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas/communities as declared by the Govt. of India.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only.
- Candidates should be prepared to stay for 02 days for the Preliminary Selection for which they have to make their own arrangements.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form.