FCI Document Verification Admit Card 2020 is out @fci.gov.in. Candidates shortlisted for the final phase can now check the link to download the admit card. The schedule for the document verification procedure is already provided. Refer to the article for downloading your admit card.
FCI Document Verification Admit Card
FCI Document Verification Admit Card is the document required by the candidates to appear for the final proceedings of selection. The date & venue detail of document verification is provided.
The instructions for the call letter are provided here, that can be used to download the same.
How to Download the Call Letter?
- As you click the link for downloading, a new tab appears
- Enter the Registration Number, DOB & Captcha.
- Click Submit button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now open
- Use the Print or Download option to save the admit card
Link to Download FCI DV Call Letter/Admit Card
Use the link to download the admit card
Please Note: Internet-based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, a large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
Documents Required with the FCI Call Letter
- Candidates are requested to stay updated with the websites and their registered email to check for notifications related to Document Verification (DV) Call Lette 2020
- They must also keep in mind the instructions written on the admit card regarding the centre and documents to be carried along while appearing for the test.
- Candidates are suggested to be on/before time on the Examination Venue.
To get latest notifications for job, results and admit card, stay connected with the website, sarkarijobs247.com! Subscribe using the Bell Icon!