UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari PET Admit Card 2019
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released Admit Cards for Vyayam Prashishak, Kshetriya Yuva Kalyan evam Pradeshik Vikas Dal Adhikari’s Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Candidates have to qualify the PET to get into UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari merit list 2019.
Candidates can click on the link given below to download UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Admit Card PET 2019 and can go through this article for all the important information.
Steps to Download UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari PET Admit Card 2019:
- Click on the link provided below to download UPSSSC Admit card 2019.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here you will have to enter your “Registration Number”, “Date of Birth” and “Gender”.
- Now click on the “Download Admit Card” button.
- You will be able to see UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari PET Admit Card 2019 on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari PET Admit Card 2019 Link
The link of UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari PET Examination is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
Documents to carry with UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari PET Admit Card 2019:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
Steps After Downloading Admit Card !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Admit card 2019 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
ALL THE BEST !!