UPPSC GIC Lecturer Admit Card 2019
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the admit card for Lecturer Posts Exam 2019. There are total 1343 vacancies for the post of Lecturer. The Exam date for Lecturer is scheduled for first week of November 2019. Candidates can check the download link given for UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2019.
Also, steps for downloading the admit card have been provided too. Read further for link and instructions.
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Admit Card Steps to Download
- Click the given link for UPPSC GIC Lecturer Admit Card 2019
- As the link opens, the candidates should enter the credentials:
One Time Registration Number & Password
- Click Login button after entering the credentials
- The Document for Admit Card will open in the new tab for downloading
Save the document using the Print or Download option.
Link for UPPSC GIC Lecturer Admit Card 2019
Candidates must note the following points regarding the UPPSC GIC Lecturer 2019
- Do not forget to carry the Admit Card to the exam hall
- Check Exam Date, Venue and Time
- Read the important instructions of exam hall dos and donts given on the admit card/hall ticket
Important Information regarding the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment
- Download the Admit Card today in order to avoid last minute hustle.
- Carry a Valid Identity Proof which contain your Name and Date of Birth as mentioned on the Admit Card, other wise you will not be allowed to take your exam.
- Also carry one or two Passport size photographs, preferably the one matching the application form