SCERT Recruitment Notification 2020 is out @edudel.nic.in for the post of teaching. The Delhi Directorate of Education (EDUDEL) has released notification recruitment to appoint 158 teachers for Subject Specific Resource Person (SSRP) post on a contractual basis. SCERT Education online process starts from 13th January 2020. Aspirants who meet the desirable EDUDEL Delhi eligibility can apply for this recruitment before the last date 27th January 2020. Read on to apply online. Do read the important points given here.
EDUDEL Recruitment Notification 2020
|SCERT Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||State Council of Educational Research and Training(SCERT)|
|Starting date to apply||13th January 2020|
|Last Date to apply||27th January 2020|
|Job Name||Subject Specific Resource Person(SSRP)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Advt. No.||SSRP/ SCERT/2019-20|
All the candidates who are interested to apply can download the official notification.
SCERT Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
As per the SCERT Delhi notification 2020, 158 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Interested candidates shall check subject wise and category wise vacancy details as given below.
Eligibility Criteria For SCERT Recruitment 2020
This is a good opportunity for the candidates who wish to make a career in the teaching field under Govt. of NCT Delhi. Given below is the educational qualification, experience required for the candidates who wish to apply for this vacancy.
- All the interested candidates must possess a minimum of 55% in post-graduation from a recognized university in the subject of Subject-Specific Resource Person.
- Candidates must also possess a degree in education(B.Ed) except for the post of Health & Physical Education, Arts, Music and Computer Education or computer-aided learning.
5 years of teaching experience.
Note: Candidates who possess M.Ed will be exempted from teaching experience.
Not more than 45 years from the date of submission of application.
How To Apply For SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the link given below.
- Fill in all the credentials.
- After filling all the details, click on the preview button.
- Check if all the details entered are correct.
- Click on submit.
All the candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Link To Apply For SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2020
Click on the link given below to apply online for Subject Specific Resource Person(SSRP) 2020.
SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of weightage of educational qualification and experience.
- On the basis of qualification and experience, the candidates will be called for personal interaction which may include classroom teaching to check communication skills and teaching methodology.
Points To Note For SCERT Recruitment 2020
- Only those candidates can apply for this post who possess B.Ed with 5 years of experience or M.Ed.
- The candidates will be appointed purely on contractual basis up to 31st March 2020. The engagement is extendable on the basis of performance.
- Experience Certificate has to be countersigned by the concerned Zonal Deputy Director/Education Officer.
- The appointed teachers will have to design and prepare Teaching Learning Material.
- The teachers appointed will have to provide training to teachers in schools up to the secondary level.
- The candidates must possess computer knowledge.
- Applications will be accepted only through online mode.