RBI Assistant Syllabus
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2022: This is a big query for all the aspirants related to the RBI Assistant exam. As notified, RBI Assistant Prelims Exam is to be held on 26th & 27th March 2022 and for helping the candidates to buckle up their preparations we have provided the complete RBI Assistant Syllabus details in this article. Candidates must begin their preparation or revision as per the topics listed under each subject for the Prelims & Mains Exam. The selection for RBI Assistant 2022 will be done through Prelims, Mains & LPT and a candidate have to clear all three stages to get shortlisted for the posts.
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2022
The RBI Assistant Exam Pattern includes prelims and a mains stage, which will be followed by a Language Proficiency Test. RBI Assistant Syllabus for each Stage has been provided. Now the candidates need to go through the mentioned details to know everything about the Syllabus of RBI Assistant 2022. Like a normal Bank exam, the RBI Assistant exam has sections of the exam that are similar. these sections are listed below:
- Quantitative Aptitude or Quant Syllabus covers the topics from Mathematical knowledge up to 10th standard level or Secondary school level.
- General Awareness or GA Syllabus includes current and previous concepts of general knowledge about India and the world covering history, polity, and geography.
- The English Language includes the concepts of grammar and usage of language.
- Reasoning Ability includes the candidate’s test to determine their rational thinking ability.
The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main online examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below). Candidates not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
RBI Assistant Language Proficiency Test – Important Points
- LPT is mandatory. No exemption of any sort will be given to any candidate from appearing in LPT, which will be conducted at the respective offices of the Bank.
- Final Selection will depend, on the performance in the online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates, Biometric Data, etc. to the Bank’s satisfaction. The decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
- Biometric verification and LPT are qualifying in nature and the final selection will only be based on performance in the main online examination.
RBI Assistant Syllabus in Detail
For each section/subject, the RBI Assistant Syllabus 2022 have been listed below topic-wise. Use them for your reference. (Please note that any additions or deletions in the topics will be updated after confirmation from the official notification)
RBI Assistant Quantitative Aptitude (Quant) Syllabus
The Quantitative Aptitude topics which are asked in RBI Assistant exam are discussed below:
|Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus Topics|
|1||Time & Distance Concept|
|2||Time & Work|
|4||Simple & Compound interest|
|5||Train and boat problems|
|9||Permutation & Combination|
|10||Pipes & cisterns|
RBI Assistant General Awareness Syllabus
RBI Assistant General Awareness topics are shown below in the tabular form:
|General Awareness( GA Syllabus)|
|1||Current World News|
|2||Current India News|
|3||Concepts of Geography|
|4||Concepts of History|
RBI Assistant Reasoning Syllabus
The syllabus for Reasoning asked in RBI Assistant Exam is discussed below:
|4||Odd one out|
|7||Directions based concept|
RBI Assistant English Language Syllabus
Have a look at the English Language topics which are asked in the RBI Assistant Exam 2022:
RBI Assistant LPT Languages
The Office wise LPT local language/s is/are as follows:
|• Ahmedabad – Gujarati|
|• Bengaluru – Kannada|
|• Bhopal – Hindi|
|• Bhubaneswar – Oriya|
|• Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi|
|• Chennai – Tamil|
|• Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo|
|• Hyderabad – Telugu|
|• Jaipur – Hindi|
|• Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri|
|• Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi|
|• Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali|
|• Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani|
|• Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi|
|• New Delhi – Hindi|
|• Patna – Hindi / Maithili|
|• Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam|
Important Points for RBI Assistant Syllabus 2022
- It is for the aspirants to be through with the syllabus topics to sort their priorities during preparation.
- The syllabus will always be a guide to the candidates while they are going through the previous year’s papers to confirm the presence of the same topics or questions in the current year’s syllabus.
- Also, the topics listed will cover all difficulty levels possible for the exam, which can be determined as per the trend of the exam.
- The selection process requires the candidates to be qualified in all the stages of the exam, that is the prelims, mains as well as the Language Proficiency Test/LPT.
- Note that LPT is qualifying in nature and the final selection will be made based on Mains online exam of RBI Assistant 2022.
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2022- FAQs
Q. In which mode RBI Assistant Exam conducted?
Ans. The RBI Assistant Exam is conducted in online mode.
Q. What is the Language Proficiency Level Test in RBI Assistant?
Ans. Language Proficiency Test is conducted to test the candidate’s knowledge of understanding Official/Local Language.
Q. What is RBI Assistant Exam Syllabus?
Ans. The common syllabus of RBI Assistant Prelims and Mains are MAthematics, Reasoning, and English, in addition to this Computer Knowledge and General Awareness are also asked in RBI Assistant Mains Exam.
Q. What is the Selection Process of RBI Assistant Exam 2022?
Ans. RBI Assistant exam is conducted in 3 phases i.e. Prelims, Mains, Language Proficiency Test.