RBI Assistant Salary has been discussed here. A job with RBI has considered very prestigious and lucrative as it offers a great salary package along with a no. of perks and other incentives. Knowing the salary structure, perks, and allowances given will help the candidates’ to stay motivated and work harder to achieve their dream job.
Read the article to know more about the job profile, its perks, and the lavish lifestyle it provides to its employees. Read the following article for gross salary, in-hand salary and perks, and allowances offered to RBI Assistant 2021.
RBI Assistant Salary 2021:Overview
|RBI Assistant Salary 2021|
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India|
|No of Vacancy||To be released soon|
|Category||Salary Structure & Perks|
|Basic Pay||Rs 14,650/- per month|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Language Proficiency Test|
RBI Assistant 2021 Salary Structure
The pay scale of an RBI Assistant as per the 7th pay commission will be as follows.
- The basic pay will be Rs 14,650/- per month (i.e. Rs 13,150/- plus two advance increments in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3)– 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years)
- This implies:
Initial Basic Pay – Rs 14,650/- per month & the Basic Pay Maximum will be Rs 62400/-
- The initial monthly Gross emoluments for RBI Assistant is approximately Rs 36091/- at present.
Interested candidates of RBI Assistant must note the benefits of this job and prepare for the same using all their best efforts.
What Is the In-Hand Salary of RBI Assistant?
The monthly In-hand Salary of an RBI Assistant is Rs 36091/-. The monthly salary will increase after increment which will be held twice or thrice in a year. Moreover, with the promotions held internally, the salary will be increased further.
Perks and Allowances in RBI Assistant Salary
Apart from the monthly salary offered to an RBI Assistant, the eligible candidate will be entitled to the following allowances:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance (if accommodation is not provided)
- Compensatory Allowance
- Transport Allowance
House Rent Allowance(HRA) will not be paid to the employee if Bank’s accommodation is provided and the license fee will be recovered from her/him @ 0.3% of pay at the starting stage of the pay scale of Class III.
Having a bank job has its own benefits. Along with good basic pay, the candidates do get to enjoy several perquisites.
RBI Assistant Salary includes the following Perks:
- Bank’s accommodation subject to availability
- Reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose
- Newspaper, Briefcase, Book Grant, Allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility
- Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment or hospitalization as per eligibility.
- Interest-free Festival Advance
- Leave Fare Concession
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc. It will be available to regular employees who will put in at least two years of service.
- The recruits will be governed by the Defined Contribution New Pension Scheme, in addition to the benefit of Gratuity.
What is the Job Profile/Work of RBI Assistant?
RBI, being the apex bank of India would provide you with an ample amount of job growth. Job Profile/ Work that he/she is to perform are as follows:
- The foremost job would be to maintain files, collect receipts, balance tally, maintain the ledger, etc.
- The eligible employee would be responsible to verify all the documents.
- He/She would be entitled to issue and circulate a new currency
- He/She will have to reply to e-mails and maintain a record of emails sent and received
- As an RBI Assistant, he has to ensure financial stability.
- Note that the Working Days are 5 (five) days a week, with gazetted holidays.
RBI Assistant Promotion
There are reasonable prospects of Promotion in RBI Assistant to higher grades.
There will be internal examinations conducted regularly on which he/she will be promoted. With each promotion, the salary will increase as well as the roles and responsibilities of the employee.
Owing to an excellent pay scale and numerous benefits, a large no. of candidates appear for the exam every year. And with cut-throat competition, the examination is bound to be tough. So, interested candidates must ensure that they prepare for the examination with full dedication and sincerity. Keep solving mock test papers to improve your timing in each section. Stay motivated and focus on your goal to work in one of the most prestigious work arenas in the country.