Madras High Court District Judge Prelims Admit Card: Madras High Court has released the District Judge Prelims Admit Card on @mhc.tn.gov.in. Aspirants who had applied are eagerly waiting for the exam. Candidates who have applied for the recruitment can download the prelims admit card. We hope the candidates finished the preparation for the exam and are all set to appear.
Madras High Court District Judge Prelims Admit Card 2020
The Exam is scheduled to be held on 01st November 2020. Thus, candidates are already checking the regular updates on the exam & admit card. Candidates can check the exam date and admit card link in the article as it is released by the Madras High Court Admit Card exam. Check the admit card link below.
Download Madras High Court District Judge Prelims Admit Card 2020
Steps to Download Admit Card:
- Click on the link provided below and wait for the new tab to open
- As the new page opens, you will have to enter your “Roll Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- Click the Login button
- As the document appears on the screen, click the print/ download button to save the Madras High Court Admit Card 2020 for your future reference.
Note for Madras High Court Admit Card
- Candidates must check their exam date as soon as they get Madras High Court Admit Card 2020.
- Also, check your venue for the exam.
- Candidates need to qualify for the written exam to appear for the next round.
Documents to carry with your Madras High Court Admit Card
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
After Downloading the Admit Card 2020
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address, and exam date
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority
- Carry an Identity proof on the date of the exam with a clear Signature and Photograph