For the written exam, JIPMER Group B and C Admit Card out @jipmer.edu.in. Aspirants who had applied are eagerly waiting for the exam. Candidates who have applied for the JIPMER Group B and C, must have started revision of the exam. We hope the candidates finished the preparation for the exam and are all set to appear.
JIPMER Group B And C Admit Card 2020
As the exam of JIPMER Group B and C is approaching. There are total 107 vacancies for the Group B and C posts. The Exam is Scheduled to be held on 23rd February 2020. Thus, candidates are already checking the regular updates on the exam & admit card. Candidates can check the exam date and admit card link in the article as it is released by the JIPMER for the Group B and C exam. Check admit card link below.
Download JIPMER Group B And C Admit Card
Steps to Download Admit Card:
- Click on the link provided below and wait for the new tab to open
- As the new page opens, you will have to enter your “User I.D” and “Password”
- Enter the Captcha
- Click the Login button
- As the document appears on the screen, click the print/ download button to save the JIPMER Group B And C Admit Card 2020 for your future reference.
Note for JIPMER Group B And C Admit Card
- Candidates must check their exam date as soon as they get JIPMER Group B And C Admit Card 2020.
- Also, Check your venue of the exam.
- Candidates need to qualify the written exam to appear for the next round.
Documents to carry with your JIPMER Group B And C Admit Card
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
After Downloading the Admit Card 2020
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph