NABARD Grade A Salary 2021
NABARD Grade A Salary 2021: NABARD Salary has been discussed for the post of Grade A officers. With the release of 162 vacancies, candidates would be anticipating the salary of NABARD Grade A officers. Being an apex institution, one may expect a good package. Here comes the complete information for NABARD Grade-A Salary including structure, perks, pay scale, allowances and job profile. A career as an Assistant Manager is a great chance to be associated with the most reputed bank and of course with the central government. Read the NABARD grade A salary below.
NABARD Grade A Salary
The PayScale for NABARD Grade-A is Rs. 34350-1750(seven years), 28150-1550 (four years) – 53600-2000 (one year), 46600-EB-1750 (four years). The In-Hand Salary of NABARD Grade A Officers stand at approximately Rs.62,600/- p.m. The basic pay begins with Rs. 28,150.
NABARD Grade A Salary includes a fixed amount of PayScale and the structure is decided based on the level of PayScale. Below is the description of the Salary Structure for Grade A, Assistant Manager.
|Timing||Increment (Rs)||Basic pay (Rs)|
|For the next four years||2000 for one year||53600|
|For the next four years||1750||46600|
|For the 1st four years||1550||28150|
|For the next seven years||1750||34350|
At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs 62,600/-
NABARD Grade A Salary Allowances & Benefits
NABARD Grade A Salary Allowances include:
- Dearness Allowance
- Local Compensatory Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Grade Allowance
- Family Allowance
- Dispensary Allowance
- Furniture Allowance
- Newspaper, internet, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for the furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility
- Free dispensary facility. Along with reimbursement of medical expenses, OPD treatment/hospitalization is also available
- Leave Travel Concession (once in two years for self & dependents)
- Concessional rates of interest on Loans and Advances for Housing, Car, Education of children, Personal computer
- The facility of Govt quarters is also available at some centres. Or residential accommodation
- The facility of NPS is also given to NABARD Grade A officers
Job Profile of NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager
As an Assistant Manager of NABARD Grade A, the profile comes with greater responsibility. It is often said that the work culture is bureaucratic, hence the profile does have important tasks to perform. A probation period of 2 years is included in employment, which may further extend for another year.
Promotion in the career of NABARD Assistant Manager
Overall, the salary and perks offered by the NABARD Grade A Job profile is very attractive and gives a good career growth. Banking sector releases a decent number of vacancies to offer a good opportunity to the aspirants. Numerous candidates apply for the post every year and are currently enjoying a stable life with good income.
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Executive Director