CGPSC State Service 2020 Notification: The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released the notification for the CGPSC State Services 2020 exam. The CGPSC has released 143 vacancies for various post under the Chhattisgarh Government for the various post. The CGPSC State Services Prelims Exam will be held on 14th February 2021 while the mains exam will be held on 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st June 2021 as per the CGPSC Notification. Check Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process, Vacancy, Exam Dates, Online Application for CGPSC Recruitment 2021. The online registration for CGPSC Recruitment is active from 14th December 2020 to 12th January 2021
CGPSC State Service 2020 Notification: Job Summary
|Exam Name||CGPSC State Service 2020 Exam (CGPCS)|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Exam Level||State Govt Job|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Age Limit||21 years to 30 years|
CGPSC State Services 2020 Notification PDF
Chhattisgarh State Public Service Commission released the CGPSC State Services 2020 exam notification for a total of 143 vacancies of CGPSC. The online application is available from 14th December 2020 to 12th January 2021. Check the important details from the notification given below. The CGPSC notification 2020 pdf is mentioned below.
CGPSC State Service 2020 Exam Date
|CGPSC State Services 2020 Notification||26th November 2020|
|CGPSC State Services 2020 Online Application||14th December 2020|
|CGPSC State Services 2020 Last Date||12th January 2021|
|CGPSC State Services 2020 Prelims exam||14th February 2021|
|CGPSC State Services prelims result||To Be Notified|
|CGPSC State Services 2020 Mains exam||18th, 19th, 20th & 21st June 2021|
|CGPSC State Services 2020 Mains Result||Notification Soon|
|CGPSC State Services 2020 Interview||To Be Notified|
|CGPSC State Services 2020 Result||To Be Notified|
CGPSC State Services 2020 Vacancies
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is released in the notification. There are a total of 143 vacancies released under the CGPSC State Services 2020 exam. The detailed vacancies will be updated soon.
CGPSC State Services 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a graduate in the relevant discipline to appear in the CGPSC State Services exam 2020.
- The Minimum age limit is 21 years and the upper age limit is 30 years.
CGPSC State Services 2020 Application Fee
The application fee can be paid through:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
How To Apply For CGPSC State Service 2020 Exam?
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of CGPSC State Services 2020.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for CGPSC State Services exam 2020.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
Apply Online For CGPSC State Services 2020
The link to apply is given below. It is advised that the candidates keep a valid contact no. and email id throughout the recruitment process.
Note: The online application is going to start from 14th December 2020.
CGPSC State Services 2020: Selection Process
The CGPSC State Services Exam comprises of three stages. The candidate will have to clear each of the rounds successfully to be appointed as CGPSC Officer.
- Prelims: 2 papers – objective type questions (MCQs)
- Mains: 7 papers – essay/descriptive type
CGPSC State Services Prelims Exam Pattern
- The CGPSC State Services Preliminary exam will have two papers.
- The question paper will be objective in nature.
- There will be negative marking i.e. 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every wrong response Preliminary examination.
- There is no negative marking for leaving a question blank.
|Name of Exam||CGPSC State Services Preliminary Exam|
|No. of Papers (2)||
|Duration of Exam||
|Number of Questions||
|Type of Exam||Offline (Pen-paper) OMR sheets|
|Nature of Questions||All questions will be of Objective type (MCQs)|
Mains Exam: 7 Compulsory Papers.
|1||Paper I||Language||200 Marks||3 hours|
|2||Paper-II||Essay||200 Marks||3 hours|
|3||Paper III||History, Constitution and Public Administration||200 Marks||3 hours|
|4||Paper IV||Science, Technology, and Environment||200 Marks||3 hours|
|5||Paper V||Economics and Geography||200 Marks||3 hours|
|6||Paper VI||Mathematics and Logical Ability||200 Marks||3 hours|
|7||Paper VII||Philosophy and Sociology||200 Marks||3 hours|
Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam are going to call for the interview round (personality test). The interview round is the final round. The Personality test will be of 150 marks. The final merit list of students recommended for the services will be depending on the cumulative numbers of Mains Exam and Personality test.
CGPSC State Services Salary
|Deputy District Magistrate||Rs. 56,100 at level 12 in the pay matrix|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||Rs. 56,100 at level 12 in the pay matrix|
|Accounting Officer||Rs. 56,100 at level 12 in the pay matrix|
|Superintendent district jail||Rs. 56,100 at level 12 in the pay matrix|
|District fighter, city service||Rs. 56,100 at level 12 in the pay matrix|
|Assistant registrar, cooperative institutions||Rs. 56,100 at level 12 in the pay matrix|
|Chhattisgarh subordinate accounting services||Rs. 56,100 at level 12 in the pay matrix|
|Commercial tax inspector||Rs. 36,100 at level 9 in the pay matrix|
|Excise sub-inspector||Rs. 28,700 at level 7 in the pay matrix|
|Deputy Registrar||Rs. 28,700 at level 7 in the pay matrix|
|Assistant jail superintendent||Rs. 28,700 at level 7 in the pay matrix|
|Commercial Tax Officer||Rs. 25,300 at level 6 in the pay matrix|
CGPSC State Services 2020 Admit Card
All the candidates who will apply successfully for the CGPSC State Services 2020 will be able to download the Admit Card. The CGPSC State Services Admit Card is 10 days before the date of the exam. Admit cards for Prelims will be released first followed by Admit Card for Mains. The admit card will contain all the details about the examination, date, and venue of the examination, the reporting time, etc.
CGPSC State Services 2020 Result
- The CGPSC State Services Result 2020 will get released after the conduction of the exam.
- After qualifying in the preliminary examination, candidates will be eligible to apply and appear in the CGPSC State Services Main examination.
- Candidates will get the final result of the Main examination (written) and interview.
- The result will publish on the official site of CGPSC.
CGPSC State Services 2020 Faq’s
Q 1. When can I apply for CGPSC State Services 2020?
Ans. You can apply for CGPSC State Services 2020 exam from 14th December to 12th January 2020.
Q 2. What is the CGPSC State Services 2020 Exam Date?
Ans. The CGPSC State Services Prelims Exam is on 14th February 2021 while the mains will be held on 18th, 19th, 20 & 21st June 2020.
Q 3. What is the selection process for CGPSC State Services 2020?
Ans. The candidates will have to undergo the Prelims, Mains, and Interview Process.
Q 4. What is the age limit to apply for CGPSC State Services 2020?
Ans. Any candidate between the age of 21 years to 30 years can apply. Age relaxation is as per Govt. norms.