West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 243 posts of Homoeopathic Medical Officer under West Bengal Homoeopathic Health Service under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 07th January 2020, after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
The following table covers all the important dates which are to be kept in mind by the interested aspirants who wish to work in WBHRB as a Homoeopathic Medical Officer.
|WBHRB Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Position Name||Homoeopathic Medical Officer|
|Starting date||30th December 2019, 10:30 am|
|Closing Date||07th January 2020, 6:00 pm|
|Category||West Bengal Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||Interview Test|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBHRB Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
|Homoeopathic Medical Officer||243||max 40 yrs||Bachelor degree in Homoeopathy||Rs 15600 – 42000 + GP 5400|
WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
WBHRB examination is conducted by West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. Click on the following link to download the official notification for WBHRB Recruitment 2020 to work as a Medical Officer.
WBHRB Application Fee For Online Application
|UR, SEBC & EWS candidates||Rs.210/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs.00/-|
WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
The following are the steps to how to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
- Go to the link mentioned below in this article.
- Click on “Register”
- A new page will appear to enter your mobile no. and email to register yourself.
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile no. and email.
- Click on “Register”.
- A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Click on the Home button below that page.
- The next step will be to Login using the Login Id and Password and enter details.
- Fill up your credentials and “Upload Photo/Signature.”
- The last step will be to Pay Fees.
- After the successful payment of fees, your application will be registered.
Note: Your application will not be accepted unless you pay the fees.
Points To Note For WBHRB Recruitment 2020
- There will be a normalization of marks for deciding the final marks of the candidates.
- For any query, the candidate may contact our Help Desk No. 0265-2340114 which will be available between 10 am to 6 pm on working days. The candidate may also send an E-mail for their query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to be produced as and when required by the C
- Minimum 85% of representation in selection will be for local residents of Gujarat State as per GR dtd.31.03.95.
- The candidate shall have to submit the Domicile Certificate of being Resident of West Bengal State if he/she claims appointment under 85% quota.
- Submit your applications before the Closing Date.