RBI Assistant Result 2020: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is going to announce the result for the RBI Assistant Mains exam which is going to held on the 22nd November 2020 @rbi.org.in. The candidates who appear for the exam can check their result & cut-off here once the announcement for the result is made. The RBI Assistant 2020 Result is going to available online in the pdf format carrying the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further selection procedure.
RBI Assistant Mains Result 2020
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date will be declared shortly. The link to view the result will be updated on this page. Candidates can check RBI Assistant Mains Result by clicking on the link that will be mentioned below after the exam for the same has been conducted.
RBI Assistant Mains Result 2020
|RBI Assistant Result 2020: Important Dates|
|RBI Assistant Notification||25th December 2019 -12th January 2020|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||14th and 15th February 2020|
|RBI Assistant Result 2020 Prelims||3rd March 2020|
|Date of Mains Examination||22nd November 2020|
|Date of Mains Result||December 2020|
How to Check RBI Assistant Mains Result 2020?
The result will be published on their official website and the candidates can also get the result by the direct link provided below.
Steps to guide you on how to check your result for RBI Assistant 2020:
- Click on the link to Check RBI Assistant Mains Result 2020.
- Enter the credentials, Registration Number / Roll Number, and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) as password
- Enter Captcha code
- Click the Login Button
- The Result will be displayed.
- Save the document for future purposes.
RBI Assistant Mains Result 2020 Link
Roll number wise List of candidates has been given in the RBI Assistant Mains Result 2020 PDF.
What After RBI Assistant Result?
The candidates whose names are mentioned in the RBI Assistant Prelims Result are eligible for the mains exam and can prepare themselves for the same. The mains exam is going to be held in the month of November 2020. The date and admit cards for the same will be released by the authority on their official website. The result for mains along with its cut-off will also be released the same way on their official website.
RBI Assistant Cut-off & Marks 2020
The exam conducting authority of RBI will be responsible for releasing the cut-off marks after every stage of the examination. This list will be helpful for the appeared candidates to evaluate their chances of selection in the RBI department. The cut-off list is prepared on the basis of many factors such as the number of vacancies released, the number of candidates appearing in the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, and the categories of the candidates.
The final result of the RBI Assistant 2020 exam will be tabulated by considering the cumulative score of the Mains Exam. A merit list is prepared and candidates who make it to the merit list are offered the appointment letter by the Reserve Bank of India.
Selection Process of RBI Assistant Exam
- Stages of the exam: The two stages of the RBI Assistant exam pattern are discussed. It is important for the candidate to qualify for both the exams in order to get recruited as an Assistant.
The two stages are:
1. Prelims Examination
2. Mains Examination
- If a candidate qualifies for the Prelims examination only then he/she is eligible to give Mains Examination.
- No interview will be conducted for selecting candidates for the post of Office Attendant. Selection will be made purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in his/her Mains Examination.
- Normalization of Marks: The process of equalizing the scores in an exam based on the varying difficulty levels is what comes under normalization. To maintain the same difficulty level, where there are exams taking place in various shifts, the overall scores are normalized, that is, they are rounded off till 2 decimal digits.
- Merit List: A merit list is prepared for the candidates, who are shortlisted after the final round. A waiting list is also made for 10% of tentative vacancies.
RBI Assistant Result 2020 Faqs
Q 1. When will RBI Assistant Mains Result Releases?
Ans: The Mains Result for RBI Assistant 2020 exam will release in December 2020.
Q 2. How can I check the RBI Assistant 2020 result?
Ans. All candidates who appeared in the exam can check their result by visiting the above result link.
Q 3. When is the RBI Assistant 2020 exam conducted?
Ans. The RBI Assistant Mains Exam is going to conducted on 22nd November 2020.
Q 4. What details are required to check RBI Assistant Result 2020?
Ans. Candidates have to maintain the User ID/ Registration Number/Hall Ticket Number, Password.