IOCL Recruitment Notification 2020 Out: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites online application from eligible and dynamic Graduate Engineers with a bright academic record to fill up the vacancies as Engineers/Officers. The IOCL Recruitment through GATE will be available for Mechanical, civil, electrical and chemical engineering disciplines. candidates will be recruited through the scores secured by them in GATE 2020. GATE 2020 was conducted by IIT Delhi in online mode on February 1, 2, 8 and 9. The last date to apply online for IOCL Recruitment was 6th May 2020.
Update: The last date to apply is extended to 24th May 2020.
IOCL Recruitment Through GATE: Check Revised Date
The last date to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 Through GATE has been extended. Before this, the last date to apply was 6th May 2020 and now it has been extended till mid-night of 24th May 2020.
The date has been extended as many candidates are finding it very inconvenient to fill the form due to lockdown prevailing in the country due to COVID-19. Refer to the date extension notice by IOCL.
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Release of online application form||7th April 2020|
|Last date to apply online|
|Issue of Interview Call Letter||To be notified|
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The Indian Nationals who have completed a degree in the following engineering disciplines with a valid GATE 2020 Score are eligible to apply.
a. Chemical Engineering
b. Civil Engineering
c. Electrical Engineering
d. Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2020 examination in the disciplines mentioned above.
GATE marks of previous years (2019 or before) shall not be accepted.
- The candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. /BE. /Equivalent) in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC. Final year candidates can also apply but they have to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2020.
- Candidates pursuing/ completed M.Tech in any discipline, other than those mentioned above, for being eligible, must have completed BE/ B.Tech in one of the relevant mentioned disciplines and must have appeared in GATE-2020 examination in the respective discipline of their BE/ B.Tech.
- General and OBC (NCL) category candidates must have a secured at least 65% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination, whereas for SC/ST and PwD candidates the eligibility is minimum 55% aggregate marks.
The Maximum 26 years as on 30th June, 2020 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category candidates.
|Category||Relaxation in Upper Age Limit|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Candidates domiciled in J&K between 1.1.1980 – 31.12.1989||5 years|
Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India.
Application Fee For IOCL Recruitment 2020
There is no application fee for all categories of candidates.
How To Apply For IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2020?
- The IOCL Application is invited online until 6th May 2020.
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Candidates should click on the ONLINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving accurate information including the GATE 2020 registration number.
- Registration- The candidates will first have to register themselves by providing the following details.
|| Discipline applying for GATE 2020 Registration Number Date of Birth ||
- Apply Online: Login with the registration no. and password. The candidates will then have to apply online by filling up the details.
- Finally, click on Submit button for application submission.
- Candidates must download the IOCL Recruitment 2020 application form and take print out of the same for future reference.
Link To Apply For IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2020
Candidate must have a valid email id and mobile number, both active for a minimum one year from the date of registration. Communications to the candidate will be sent on this email-id/mobile no. Click on the link given below to apply online.
Selection Process For IOCL Recruitment 2020
- Candidate has to essentially qualify in GATE – 2020 examination to be eligible for getting shortlisted for PI and GD/GT.
- On the basis of GATE-2020 marks, the candidates will be shortlisted for selection process comprising of the following stages:
i. Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT)
ii. Personal Interview (PI)
- Candidates will have to separately qualify in Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI) successfully to be eligible for merit listing.
- The Final Merit list will be prepared based on the consolidated marks scored by the candidate in following:
i. GATE-2020 marks
Merit will be prepared category-wise for each discipline.
IOCL Interview Call Letter
Once all the candidates apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 online, the candidates will have to appear for the Interview. The Call Letter for the IOCL Recruitment will be issued to the candidates. without the issuance of the call letter, they will not be permitted to appear for the interview at any cost.
The IOCL Interview Call Letter will be uploaded on the official site as well as on this site.
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Pay And Allowances
- Candidates selected as Engineers/Officers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 50,000/-per month.
- The gross valuation of remuneration to the company will be about Rs. 15.10 Lakhs per annum inclusive of performance related pay (PRP).
- In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances.
- Other allowances /benefits include HRA/subsidized housing accommodation (depending upon place of posting), medical facilities, gratuity, contributory provident fund, employees’ pension scheme, group personal accident insurance scheme, leave encashment, leave travel concession (LTC)/ LFA, contributory
superannuation benefit fund scheme, conveyance advance/ maintenance reimbursement, performance related pay (PRP) etc as per rules of the corporation.
IOCL GATE Cut-Off For 2017
The IOCL GATE Cut-Off for 2017 is given below as per the category of the candidates.
|Computer Science & IT||64.29||60.37|
|Computer Science & IT||47.66||41.15|
For More Govt. Jobs Click Below