Delhi Forest Department Recruitment Notification for 226 Vacancies has been released @forest.delhigovt.nic.in. The Delhi Forest Dept is appointing candidates interested as Forest Ranger, Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard/ Game Watcher. The online application is out on 14th January 2020. Candidates may refer to the given article for complete details from the official notification. Read further to know more. The notification is targetted to the 10th, 12th Pass and/or Graduate candidates, who want to settle in Delhi. Note the important dates, complete eligibility, exam process, online application form and important dates under the recruitment.
Delhi Forest Dept Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Delhi Forest Guard Notification||27th December 2019|
|Online Application Start Date||14th January 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||16th February 2020(Extended)|
|Delhi Forest Guard Exam Date||15th/ 16th March 2020|
Delhi Forest Guard Exam Date 2020: As per the official notification, the Exam Date for Delhi Forest Guard posts is 15th and 16th March 2020.
Delhi Forest Guard Application Last Date Extension: The online application last date has been extended for the Delhi Forest Department Recruitment(Forest Ranger & Forest Guard). The administrative reason is the cause of this extension. The last date of payment of fee is the same as the online application submission, that is, 16th February 2020. Refer image for Last Date Extension Notice.
Delhi Forest Dept Vacancy 2020
The following table shows the vacancy distribution in Delhi Forest Guard Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Wildlife Guard/ Game Watcher||11|
The given job is decent in terms of salary as well as the post, along with the opportunity to get a job in Delhi
Delhi Forest Guard/ Ranger Eligibility
Candidates need to fulfil the following eligibility to apply for Delhi Forest Department:
Forest Ranger Post-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering from any recognized
University/Institute with one of the following subjects:
(iv) Computer Application/ Computer Science
(v) Engineering in Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil /Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical
(vi) Environmental Science
(xiii) Veterinary Science
- Physical Standards:
Gender Height Chest Girth Normal Expansion M 163 84 5 F 150 79 5
- Male/Female candidates must pass a Physical Test covering a distance of 25/16 KMs respectively within four hours on foot.
Forest Guard Post-
- 12th/ Senior Secondary examination passed from a recognized board.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Hindi
- Physical Standards same as for Forest ranger
Wildlife Guard/ Game Watcher Post-
10th pass from recognized Board/Institute
Delhi Forest Dept Recruitment Selection Process
- The Candidates applying for the Delhi Forest Guard exam would need to appear for a Computer-based exam and an interview(to test the physical standards)
- Questions will be from:
a) General Intelligence + Reasoning
b) General Awareness
c) Quantitative Aptitude
d) English Comprehension
e) Hindi Language Questions only in case of Wildlife Guard/ Game Watcher and Forest Guard
- Candidates must fulfil the essential eligibility conditions in order to get selected for the applied post.
- The online examination, as well as Physical test (as applicable), will be held at the centres located in Delhi/NCR only
- Applicants for the post of Forest Ranger must have to qualify in section A & B separately as per their category (UR/OBC/SC/ST etc.) minimum qualifying marks
- The merit list of all the successful candidates for respective posts shall be prepared separately on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the Online examination
Delhi Forest Guard Salary
- Forest Ranger: Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400/- Per Month
- Forest Guard Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200/- Per Month
- Wildlife Guard/ Game Watcher Rs.18,000 to Rs. 56,900/- Per Month
How to Apply Online in Delhi Forest Dept?
Follow the given steps to Apply Online in Delhi Forest Dept:
- Click on the Delhi Forest Dept 2020.
- As the new page opens, click the apply link of the post for which you want to apply.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Important points for Delhi Forest Guard Online form:
- Application Fee will be Rs. 100/- for all categories of posts.
All Female Candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes are exempted from paying application fees as per extant Government orders.
No fee exemption is, however, available to OBC candidates and they are required to pay the prescribed fee in full
- If a candidate opts to apply for more than one post, in that case, a separate application fee shall be payable for each and every application.
- If on verification at any time before or after the online computer-based examination test or physical test (as applicable) it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Department of Forests & Wildlife.
For Our Readers:
All the relevant information for upcoming notifications of Govt jobs in Delhi are continually updated on this portal. These alerts are useful for all types of Govt jobs.
You may also subscribe for our latest job alerts by pressing the Bell Icon at the bottom!