EXIM Bank Admit Card 2019
Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM) Bank has released Admit Card for Manager and Deputy Manager(IT) on 19th of September 2019. EXIM Bank Manager and Deputy Manager (IT) exam is scheduled to be held on 22nd September 2019. The EXIM Bank Manager and Deputy Manager (IT) consists of 100 marks with Objective Type Questions (70 marks) and Subjective Compulsory Questions (30 marks). Candidates have to attempt Subjective Compulsory Questions ( 6 out of 8) Compulsorily. Candidates can refer to the link mentioned below to download their EXIM Bank Admit Card and for all the instruction.
Steps to Download EXIM Bank Admit Card 2019:
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download EXIM Bank Admit card.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID /Roll No. ” and “Password / Date of Birth (DoB)”.
Step 4 – Enter the Security Code.
Step 5 – Now click on the “Login” button.
Step 5 – You will be able to see EXIM Bank Admit Card will pop on the screen.
Step 6 – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
EXIM Bank Admit Card Link
The link for EXIM Bank Admit card is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the links mentioned below:
Click Here to Download EXIM Bank Admit Card Link
Documents to carry with your EXIM Bank Admit Card:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
What Next After Downloading EXIM Bank Admit Card ?
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for EXIM Bank Exam in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.