Table of Contents
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023: The candidates willing to apply for SBI Clerk 2023 must ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements before initiating the SBI Clerk 2023 Eligibility online application form. The SBI Clerk eligibility criteria include Nationality, Educational Qualification, and age limit. Candidates between the age group 20 years to 28 years, must have obtained 60% marks in Graduation, to apply for the post. Candidates can check all the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria for the below Section.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria- Overview
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria includes certain conditions that the candidate must satisfy in order to be eligible for the Junior Assistant/Clerk post.
|SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023
|State Bank of India
|Indian (Details below)
|Graduation, Computer Knowledge
|SBI Official website
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2023 Out- Click to Download
SBI Clerk Exam Date 2023-24 Out- Click to Check
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of the SBI Clerk 2023 exam are mainly about 3 prerequisites including Nationality, Qualification, and Age Limit. Candidates must make sure that they fit in all these categories to be eligible to apply for the SBI Clerk 2023.
- Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan OR
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement OR
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, or Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India OR
- Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favor.
- He/she must hold a valid graduation degree (UG) in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
- Computer Literacy: Knowledge of computer operation is required for the SBI Clerk exam.
SBI Clerk Age Limit 2023
The candidate’s age should not be below 20 years and not above 28 years. Besides this, there is age relaxation relevant to category-wise candidates as per the government rules:
|Upper Age Limit
|SC / ST
|Person with disabilities (General)
|Person with disabilities(SC /ST)
|Person with disabilities(OBC)
|Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years
|Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)
|7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
Proficiency in the local language of the state or union territory for which a candidate is applying is often a mandatory requirement. Candidates should be able to read, write, and speak the local language fluently.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2023– Click to Check
SBI Clerk 2023: No. of Attempts
In the SBI Clerk 2023 Exam, candidates are not bound by specific restrictions on the number of attempts, as set by the State Bank of India. Unlike some other competitive exams, there is no predefined limit to the number of times candidates can attempt the SBI Clerk exam. This flexibility allows candidates to take the SBI Clerk exam multiple times, depending on their preferences and circumstances.
As long as applicants meet the age restrictions specified by SBI for the Clerk recruitment in 2023 and fulfill all the necessary eligibility requirements, they are eligible to apply for and take the exam. The absence of a fixed cap on attempts means that candidates who satisfy the age and eligibility criteria can appear for the SBI Clerk exam as frequently as they desire.
This open approach enables candidates to improve their chances, enhance their skills, and pursue a career with the State Bank of India without being restricted by limitations on the number of attempts.
However, it’s crucial for candidates to stay updated with the latest official notifications and guidelines issued by SBI, as eligibility criteria and other rules may evolve over time. It’s advisable to refer to the most recent official notification for accurate and up-to-date information regarding the SBI Clerk 2023 Exam and its eligibility criteria.
|SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2023
|SBI Clerk Salary 2023
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2023
|SBI Clerk Syllabus 2023
|SBI Clerk Handwritten Declaration
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Papers