Women Child Development Department ( WCD ) has released notification for recruitment of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper 2020. The Online Application for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment Notification has been active from 21st March 2020. As per the official site of WCD Karnataka i.e., anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in, interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking on the link given below. The direct link is provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment
Candidates can also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link and Steps to Apply Online for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi. Candidates can start applying for the online application now. The Application form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online is 13th April 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment Online Form and Apply Online using the given details. Read further to know more.
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment: Overview
|Exam Name||WCD Karnataka Anganwadi|
|Conducting Body||WCD Karnataka|
|Online Application Start Date||21st March 2020|
|Last Date||13th April 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||13th April 2020|
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2020:
- Education Qualification:
Candidate should possess minimum of 8th/10th from recognized Education Board.
- Age Limit: (As on 17th April 2020)
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 35 Years
Age Relaxation(upper Age Limit):As per WCD Karnataka Rules.
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Mode of Selection
The selection for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment will be made on the basis of:
- Document Verification
Prerequisites for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Online form:
- 10th class mark sheet,
- Birth Certificate,
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
Steps to Apply Online for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment
Follow the given steps to complete the application for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Online form 2020
- As you click the given online apply link.
- Select the “District” and the “Post” you wish to apply for and press submit.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Please ensure Payment has been made. The completion of the WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Online form requires the payment.
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment: Link
Link for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Online Application is provided below which has been active from 20th January 2020
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Submission of WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Application by post is not acceptable
Important Information for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi 2020
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2020
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online test.
Candidates must stay updated with the website, sarkarijobs247.com/, for latest notifications about WCD Karnataka Andganwadi Recruitment 2020. A lot of notifications will be sent to the candidates through E-mail/SMS. Stay alert for the notifications.