SSC GD Result 2018-19 is out @ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared Constable (GD) Result for CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination. The exam was conducted between 13-August-2019 to 05-October-2019. Candidates can now check their result from the link provided below.
SSC GD Constable Result 2019
SSC GD Constable Result 2019 has been declared on 17th December 2019. A PDF for the result has been provided. The PDF will show the following:
- List of Qualified candidates for SSC GD post
- Roll No, Name, and Categories of the candidates are mentioned along
- These categories are numbered between 0 and 9, which signify:
0=EWS, 1=SC, 2=ST, 3=EXS, 4=OH, 5=HH, 6=OBC, 8=OTHER PWD, 9=UR
Instructions to Check SSC GD Result 2019:
The list of qualified candidates will be provided in the PDF form. Follow the given steps to check SSC GD Result 2019
- Click the above-mentioned Result link.
- Download the PDF file (File contains the shortlisted of selected students)
- Candidate can use CTRL+ F to search the Roll no. from the Merit list and you can save the file if shortlisted, for future reference.
- Save the SSC GD Constable Result 2019 PDF for future purpose
SSC GD Final Result:
- The SSC GD Constable selection process involves three stages:
Online Written Exam (CBT)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Physical Standard Test (PST)
- The marks of Tier-1 will be considered for the Final result. Qualified candidates of Tier 1 will be called for the PET/PST. Candidates scoring High Merit scores will be preferred for Selection as per the selection process.
- The Physical Efficiency Test is a test that determines the endurance of the candidates. The fulfilment of certain physical characteristics such as physical parameters (height & chest measurements), race and medical tests will make the candidate completely qualified.
- The Selected candidates will now be posted under various departments of the central government.
- The number of vacancies released for the SSC GD shows that the total vacancies are 60210, which is more than the tentative vacancies. The distribution has been categorically mentioned.
Important Points for SSC GD Exam
- A 12th Pass candidate is eligible for the SSC GD Exam. Besides, as mentioned above, the marks of the candidates, final PET/PST tests determine the final qualification.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website to keep an eye on the upcoming notice for the SSC GD Exam. All the best!