State Bank of India(SBI) has released the marks of Trade Apprentice @sbi.co.in. Earlier, SBI had released the result on 6th November 2019 of the candidates who had qualified the Written Exam held on 23rd October 2019. Here we have given the direct link to check your Apprentice result. Kindly utilize this.
SBI Trade Apprentice Marks 2020
The SBI Trade Apprentice Result was released on 06th November 2019. The Candidates who had been anticipating to check their marks can now check their marks from the link that has been given below. Knowing the marks helps a candidate to know his calibre put in the exam. Moreover, it lets a candidate work harder to fetch good marks in upcoming Govt Exams.
How To Check SBI Trade Apprentice Marks 2020?
- Click on the link given below.
- Enter your Roll Number or Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the verification code.
- Your SBI Trade Apprentice Result will appear on your screen.
- Save it for future use.
Link To Check SBI Trade Apprentice Marks
Candidates must be anticipating to check their marks in the written exam. Follow the link given below to check the SBI trade apprentice marks of all the candidates who had appeared for the written exam.
SBI Apprentice Final Result 2020
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Centre, Mumbai has released the final result for the posts of Apprentice. As per SBI Apprentice Recruitment Notification, the Exam was conducted on 23rd October 2019. A total of 8120 Candidates qualified in the written test who will be appearing Document Verification. Candidates who had appeared in the exam can check their result through the given link.
Check the Final Result Link from the subsequent paragraph for your qualification for Document Verification round.
SBI Apprentice Result 2019
- SBI Apprentice result is released in the form of a PDF.
- Click the given link either for roll number wise PDF or Name wise Result PDF of SBI Apprentice.
SBI Apprentice Result Important Points
- The Provisionally Selected Candidates are being advised by way of SMS separately. Please await further instructions from the SBI Local Head Office of your applied State.
- Qualifying the Proficiency Test in Local Language.
- Fulfillment of eligibility criteria/ conditions as prescribed in our advertisement No. CRPD/APPR/2019-20/14 dated 17.09.2019.
- The correctness of the information given by the candidate at the time of registration.
Congratulations to all the qualified candidates!