Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) has released the Document Verification(DV) and Trade Test Date schedule for the Non-Executive post @mazagondock.in. The candidates will be selected under Advertisement Ref. No.: MDL/HR-REC-NE/90/2019. The written exam was held on 23rd September 2019.
The Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Trade Test will be conducted from 28th January 2020. The Verification of Documents will be held from 27 January 2020. All those candidates who have to appear for the Trade Test and Document Verification round can check the schedule details on this page.
MDL Non-Executive Trade Test, DV 2020 Schedule
The Trade test and DV will be conducted for the post of Chipper grinder, Machinist, Painter, and, Sailmaker. The schedule for DV and Trade Test has been tabulated below.
|Venue||Time||Document Verification Date||Trade Test Date|
|Alcock Yard, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd.
Gate no. 9, Dockyard Road Mumbai -10
|Trade Test:7:30 am
Document Verification: 9:00 am
|27th to 31st January 2020||28th to 31st January 2020|
MDL Non-Executive Trade Test, DV 2020 Call Letter
The given below PDF consist of the names of the candidates who have been called for Trade Test and Document Verification. To check your name on the list follow the steps given below.
- Click on the link provided below.
- A PDF will be downloaded.
- Type your name or registration no.
- If any of them is highlighted, you have to appear for the trade test and document verification.
Documents To Carry For MDL Non-Executive Trade Test, DV 2020
- Candidates Are Requested To Bring All Original Documents With Photocopy, Two Passport Size Photographs, Application Form And Admit Card Issued For Online exam.
- Candidates Belonging To Obc Category Should Bring Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
- Candidates Are Requested To Once Again Check The Pre-Qualification Criteria Mentioned In The Advertisement Before Coming For Document Verification.
Points To Note For MDL Non-Executive Trade Test, DV
- Carry all the documents mentioned above.
- Do report to the venue on time.
- A camera/mobile with a camera will not be allowed on the company’s premises.
- Candidates reporting late will not be allowed for trade test.
- Candidates are requested to report recruitment cell(ne) for document verification and trade test.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for appointment.