Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.(DMRC) has released a recruitment notification for its Mumbai and Patna Projects on a contractual basis for a period of 2 years. The recruitment drive is for 35 Assistant Engineer Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post online through the link provided below. This is a wonderful opportunity for a govt job aspirant looking to settle for a career with DMRC as an Assistant Manager from the Civil Engineering Department. Go through the following article for important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, fees & Apply Online link.
DMRC Recruitment 2020
|Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. 2020 Recruitment|
|Organization Name||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.|
|Position Name||Multiple Posts|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||15th January 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||4th February 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Patna and Mumbai|
DMRC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
Given below is the category wise vacancy distribution for DMRC Recruitment 2020.
Eligibility Criteria For DMRC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
- Educational Qualification
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA in B.E. /B. Tech. (Civil) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute
The candidate must have appeared & qualified in ‘CE’ paper of GATE 2019.
Upper Age Limit as on 1st January 2020 shall be 28 years. Age is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
DMRC Recruitment Assistant Manager 2020 Selection Process
The selection methodology shall comprise of the following process –
a. Normalized marks obtained (out of 100) in the Civil Engineering (‘CE’) paper of GATE 2019.
b. Group Discussion &/or Personal Interview
c. Medical Examination
Note: The candidates shall be called for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:5
How To Apply For DMRC Recruitment Assistant Manager 2020
The candidates who fulfill the above-given eligibility criteria shall apply by following the steps given below for DMRC Assistant Manager 2020.
- As you open the link, enter the registration details
- Register yourself using Email ID/ Phone No
- Now, Enter the credentials required to complete the form
- Enter the education qualifications, employment details
- Upload Photograph & Signature
- Verify all the entered credentials
- Make the payment & Submit the DMRC Online Application Form 2020
Link To apply For DMRC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
The candidates shall apply for the Assistant Manager Post by following the given link.
Points To Note For DMRC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
- All the candidates must read DMRC Recruitment official Notification 2020 given above.
- Apply before the last date.
- The candidate would be posted either at Mumbai or Patna. However, DMRC reserves the right to post the selected candidate in any other project of DMRC, anywhere in India, as per the requirement of the
- Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the Civil Engineering ‘CE’ paper of GATE 2019.
- The Group Discussion &/or Personal Interview would be held in the month of February 2020
(tentatively) in Delhi.
- The selected candidates would be required to appear for medical examination within 07 days, from
the date of the declaration of result.