CTET Answer Key 2019 is out on 23rd December. The Official answer key is available @ctet.nic.in. Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE releases the answers for CTET, which is a national level exam that selects eligible candidates for teaching jobs at the school level. CTET requires qualification in Paper 1 or both Paper 1 and 2. Along with the answer key, CTET OMR Response sheets & Link to Challenge Answer key are also provided. Candidates appearing in the exam may check the official link and details of the same here.
CTET Answer Key December 2019
CTET December Session is conducted on 8th December 2019. CBSE releases the CTET Answer Key December 2019. Note that there is also a provision to raise objections on the answer key.
CTET Answer Key Release Date:
- The Official Answer Key is released on 23rd December 2019
- Other released documents: Paper 1 Answer Key is released for CTET primary stage while CTET Paper 2 answer key is for elementary stage.
- Thus, Paper 1 Answer key will include answers of 150 MCQs from Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Language I and Language II
- And, Paper 2 Answer key will have answers of MCQs from Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics and Science, Social Studies/Social Science, Language I and Language II.
- As there are four sets in CTET exam, separate answer keys are released for each set.
- OMR (Response sheet) is also provided to check the marked responses of the candidate.
Link to Download CTET Answer Key 2019:
- It holds importance for the aspirants so as to check a candidate’s performance.
- It will be a help to candidates to compare their response and compare them with the final answer key provided. This way, a candidate can calculate the scores that they expect from the options they must have marked in the exam.
- The instructions to download and use the answer key have been provided.
CTET Response Sheet/OMR Sheet
To Download DecemberAnswer Key CTET 2019
- Use the link to open the answer key in a new tab
- The tab takes you to select answer key of each set from Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Click the required set
- Use the Print or Save option to download CTET answer key
- Keep the answer key for your future reference
Challenging the CTET Answer Key 2019
A link to raise objections on the Answers is provided by CBSE along with the answer key. Candidates are advised to submit Objections in the Question Paper and/or Answer Keys through this link only. Objections through any other mode/means/channel shall not be entertained. Objections can be raised only against questions and their options and objections once submitted cannot be edit.
Steps to Challenge CTET 2019 Answer Key:
- Go to the link for Challenging the Answer Key
- Fill in the credentials, including Name of post, Registration number, the Application number, DOB, Subject, Question Number
- Click Submit
- Now the question and tentative answer that you have selected to challenge will be displayed on the screen
- Select the Correct Answer as per your choice and provide your remarks
- Along with these remarks, you must furnish the details of the book to support the selected answer – Book PDF and its details
- Finally, send the proforma along with the supporting proof to the respective department which is concerned with CTET 2019 Answer Key.
How To Calculate Score from the Answer Key?
After the release of CTET Answer key, candidates can predict their scores. Keeping in mind the marking scheme, the scores can be calculated. Please follow the given marking criteria.
Note that CTET Pattern has NO negative marking.
|Paper I||Paper II|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration of Exam||150 minutes||150 minutes|
|Total marks||150 marks||150 marks|
+1 mark for the correct answer
|+1 mark for the correct answer|
- As the response sheet will also be issued along with the answer key, candidates can check their responses from the answer key. There is also a provision for the candidates to get a photocopy of their OMR Sheet on paying fee of Rs.500. (This fee can be paid through DD to CBSE drawn on any Nationalized Bank)
- Match the answers from the answer key with the answers marked by you in the response sheet
- Add +1 mark for each correct answer for all sections.
- Sum up to predict your score the CTET Exam
Qualifying marks in CTET
Minimum qualification in CTET Exam is given. The marks vary for each category. Check the table for qualifying scores:
|Category||Minimum Required Percentage||Required Marks|
Common queries for CTET Answer Key 2019
- When CTET Answer Key will be declared 2019?
CBSE releases the Answer key within few days of the exam date. This is followed by the release of the result.
- How can I check my Ctet 2019 Answer key?
The link is available here as given on official website ctet.nic.in or cbse.nic.in. Steps to download answer key will also be given.
- What is CBSE CTET?
Central Board of Secondary Education, that is CBSE conducts Central Teaching Eligibility Test, which is CTET exam that is conducted for twice a year to select eligible candidates
- How many times CTET is conducted in the year 2019?
CTET is conducted twice a year, usually July and December.
Stay Connected for further information on CTET 2019 December exam.