For the West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020, a notification has been released for appointing 2021 candidates. This is going to be a good opportunity for 10th Pass candidate holding good merit marks. Interested candidates may check their eligibility for the given recruitment and apply online. The direct link has been provided here.
West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
The details for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak, GDS for West Bengal Postal Circle are provided here including important dates, eligibility, vacancy and application form. Read further for the information.
|Notification Release Date||18th February 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||18th February 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||18th March 2020|
West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Eligibility 2020
The eligibility criteria for West Bengal Postal Circle GDS post has been provided below:
- 10th Pass certificate is required with passing marks in Mathematics & English conducted by the recognized board of school education by the GOI/ State Govt/ Union Territories
- Candidates should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Standard
Age Limit Criteria:
Candidate applying for West Bengal GDS must be between 18 to 40 years as on 18th February 2020
West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2020
The total number of vacancies are 2021 for the Gramin Dak Sevak post. With such a high number of vacancies, this is also a decent chance for candidates looking for 10th Pass jobs.
West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Salary
|Name of the Post||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month||Rs. 14,500/- Per Month|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- Per Month||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month|
How to Apply for West Bengal Postal GDS Recruitment 2020?
To apply online for West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2020 for the mentioned posts, use the following information for the application fee, instructions & link:
- Application Fee- Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-. Payment of the fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
Link to Apply Online For West Bengal GDS
- As the link opens, go to the registration link and enter the basic information such as personal details & uploading of photo and signature
- Now, Submit the details and go to Fee Payment option and make payment through a suitable mode
- Click the Apply Online Link now, Fill the remaining details, upload documents and submit post preferences. Preview the form to verify the entered information.
- Finally Submit the Application Form.