WB Health Recruitment: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, North 24 Parangas, West Bengal Health Department has released a notification for the recruitment of medical staff under the Staff Nurse, and other posts. There is a total of 221 vacancies in WB Health Recruitment 2020. Check Important Dates, Notification, Eligibility, Vacancy, Salary, Application Form in the article below.
WB Health Recruitment
Check all the important updates which are to be kept in mind by the interested aspirants who wish to apply in WB Health Recruitment 2020.
|WB Health Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, North 24 Parangas, West Bengal Health Department|
|Position Name||Staff Nurse and Other|
|Starting date||September 2020|
|Closing Date||17th September 2020|
|Category||West Bengal Govt. Job|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WB Health Recruitment: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||September 2020|
|Start Date to Apply||September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||17th September 2020|
WB Health Recruitment Vacancies
Candidates can check all the vacancies details in the table below:
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|District Consultant (Quality Monitoring)||01|
WB Health Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring): Degree in Statistics
- MO: MBBS
- FTMO NUHM: MBBS with one-year rotatory internship
- GDMO NHM: MBBS with one-year rotatory internship
- Staff Nurse: GNM
- Lab Tech: 12th passed and DMLT. 2 years experience
- Counselor: Graduation in Social Science
- Hospital Attendant: 10th passed
- Sanitary Attendant: 10th passed
- Counselor: 01
- Accounts Personnel: B.Com with advanced knowledge of computer and experience
- Lab Tech PPT CT, WBSAP&CS: B.Sc MLT with 1-year experience or DMLT with 2 years of experience
How to Apply for WB Health Recruitment?
Follow the given steps for WB Health Recruitment for the various post:
- Click on the given link for WB Health Application Form
- Take the print out of the Application format in PDF
- Choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Fill all the important details sought in the application
- Mail the filled application with the required documents to Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat District Hospital Campus, North 24 Parganas, Pin-700-124.
WB Health Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Print the Application Form from the link given below. Download the PDF and print the Application form given in the PDF.
The application must be complete in all aspects. To check the completion, candidates must verify all the filled details before sending the application.
WB Health Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the WB Health Application form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
Stay updated with the website to check the latest notifications of WB Health Recruitment 2020.