Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the notification for recruitment of Personal Assistant. The number of vacancies for UKPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment are 16. Interested candidates may go through the details of the notification discussing eligibility, dates, online application. Read further to go through the UKPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019.
UKPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment
The UKPSC has released 16 vacancies for Personal Assistant 2019. This is a great opportunity for the candidates aspiring for Uttarakhand Jobs. The Personal Assistant 2019 Application Form has started on 03rd December 2019 and is going to end on 23rd December 2019. Candidates interested in the recruitment can check the link for online application form of UKPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment which is provided below.
Check details of the Personal Assistant Online Application Form 2019
Personal Assistant Vacancy Details
The Category Vacancies Distribution of Personal Assistant is given in the table below:
Personal Assistant 2019 Important Dates
The Important dates for Personal Assistant has been released by UKPSC in the notification. Candidates can check important dates in the table below.
|Online Application Start Date||03rd December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd December 2019|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||23rd December 2019|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
Check Official Notification of UKPSC Personal Assistant 2020
UKPSC Personal Assistant 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Law From A Recognized University.
- Typing Speed: Typing speed of 40 words per minute in English and 100 words in English Shorthand dictation per minute and having good knowledge of Hindi shorthand and typewriting with minimum speed of 9000 key depression in Hindi type-writing per hour and 80 words in Hindi Shorthand dictation per minute and knowledge of Computer operation.
- Age Limit: (As on 01st July 2019)
Minimum – 21 Years
Maximum – 35 Years
Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit): As per rules.
Personal Assistant 2019 Application Fee
The application Fee for Personal Assistant as per the categories is given:
- General OBC – Rs. 176.55/-
SC/ST – Rs.86.55/-
PH – Rs.26.55/-
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect.
Prerequisites for Personal Assistant Online Application
Documents required at the time of online UKPSC Personal Assistant Application Form filling:
- Passport size photograph.
- Intermediate Marksheet.
- Birth Certificate/10th class Marksheet.
- Left Hand Thumb Impression
- Hand Written Declaration
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- PWD Certificate (if required)
- Income Certificate (if required)
UKPSC Personal Assistant Instruction for Online Form
- Click on the link for registration mentioned below and you will be redirected to the official link directly.
- Enter all the details which are asked in the online application form.
- Your registration number will appear on the screen and will be sent on E-mail.
- Now login on the next link given below and fill your personal details.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and Intermediate certificate and birth/10th certificate.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your Online UKPSC Personal Assistant 2019 application process is completed and you can take print out of the application form for further use.
UKPSC Personal Assistant 2019 Application Form
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for Personal Assistant Recruitment. The link for the online application has activated on 03rd December 2019.
Apply Online for Personal Assistant 2019 Recruitment
Personal Assistant 2019 Online Important Points
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for Personal Assistant 2019
- One must take care of the Online application start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online test.
Personal Assistant 2019 Admit Card
UKPSC will release the Personal Assistant Admit Card after the application process is over.
Personal Assistant 2019 Result
- UKPSC will declare the Result for Personal Assistant after around 1 month of the commencement of the exam.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with this website for the details of Personal Assistant for Admit card, result and all the important information. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
Stay updated with the website to check details of the same!