PSSSB Clerk Salary 2021
PSSSB Clerk Salary 2021: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has recently released the recruitment notification for the post of Clerk in the IT and Accounts department. The candidates who are applying for PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021 would be interested to know about the details related to salary after being appointed as Clerk, Clerk (IT) and Clerk (Accounts). In this article, an analysis of PSSSB Clerk 2021 is discussed in detail.
PSSSB Clerk Salary 2021 – Overview
The candidates who are applying for the post of Clerk, Clerk (IT) and Clerk (Accounts) can refer to the table below for information about PSSSB Clerk Salary 2021:
|PSSSB Clerk Salary 2021|
|Conducting Body||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)|
|Post||Clerk, Clerk (IT) and Clerk (Accounts)|
|No of Vacancy||3169|
|Category||Salary Structure & Perks|
|Basic Pay||Rs 19,900/- per month|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Typing Test|
PSSSB Clerk 2021 – Salary Structure
The details related to PSSSB Clerk Salary 2021 are illustrated in the table given below:
|PSSSB Salary 2021|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 10,300 – 34,800/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 3,600/-|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 25,500/-|
|Dearness Allowance||Rs. 5,355/-|
|House Rent Allowance||Rs. 2,040/-|
|Pay Matrix||Level 4|
|Gross Pay (Per Month)||Rs. 37,500/-|
What is the In-Hand Salary of PSSSB Clerk?
The in-hand salary of PSSSB Clerk after the deduction of Income Tax and Employee’s fund toward Insurance Retirement Premium is Rs. 34,400. The in-hand salary may differ from the actual salary received by the employees as it depends on merit, job location, government policies, and several other factors.
Perks and Allowances in PSSSB Clerk Salary
The candidates who get shortlisted in the recruitment process are placed under the Probation Period of 1 year. Following are the perks and allowances after getting recruited as a Clerk in PSSSB:
- House Rent Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Travelling Allowance
- Medical Allowance for Employees and their dependent family members
- Job Security
- Cashless Medical Facilities
- Fixed Working Hours
- Insurance Cover
- Post Retirement Benefits
What is the Job Profile of PSSSB Clerk?
The job profile, roles and responsibilities of a PSSSB Clerk is as follows:
- The candidates who clear the PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021 will get an opportunity to work under the Government of Punjab in various departments.
- The candidate’s job profile is considered “Group C” in Punjab Government state jobs.
- The job profile of a PSSSB Clerk included providing clerical assistance under some important ministerial-level offices.
- The nature and job responsibilities may differ depending on the department and ministry assigned to the candidate.
PSSSB Clerk Promotion
Working in a state government job includes great career growth in the lifespan of a PSSSB Clerk. Following points are the proof of growth as a PSSSB Clerk:
- There will be immense career growth opportunities provided to employees under each department through internal exams in order to go up the ladder. The candidates can scale up to higher rank employees after considerable years of service.
- The candidate’s work ethic, hard work, and dedication might lead him/her to numerous opportunities throughout his/her professional career as a PSSSB Clerk under the state government.
- The candidates will initially be appointed under Pay Matrix Level 4 which will eventually increase on the basis of seniority and passing of working experience.
PSSSB Clerk Salary 2021 FAQs
Q1. What is the starting basic pay of the PSSSB Clerk?
Ans. The starting basic pay of the PSSSB Clerk is Rs 19,900.
Q2. What is the annual salary of the PSSSB Clerk?
Ans. The annual salary of the PSSSB Clerk is Rs. 4,50,000/-.