Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released notification for recruitment of State Civil Services & State Forest Services 2020. There are a total 336 vacancies including civil and forest services. MPPSC Recruitment Apply Online Link is active from 20th November 2019. The details from the notification regarding the eligibility, important dates and vacancies along with requirements of application are provided. Read further to know the details & Apply Online before the last date, 12th December 2019 (Extended).
MPPSC Notification 2019 Important Dates
|MPPSC State Services Notification Date||15th November 2019|
|Online Application Start Date 2019||20th November 2019|
|MPPSC Online Application Last Date||12th December 2019 (upto 12:00 A.M) (Extended)|
|Fee Payment Last Date||12th December 2019 (upto 12:00 A.M) (Extended)|
|Form Correction Dates||23rd November 2019 To 13th December 2019|
|Tentative MPPSC State Services Admit Card||08th to 11th January 2020|
Official Notification of MPPSC Recruitment 2019-20 of Civil Services || Forest Services
MPPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Distribution
For the recruitment in MPPSC, Civil services and forest services department have the mentioned post & vacancies:
|Finance Department (Subordinate Account Service)||88|
|School Education Department||60|
|State Administrative Service||27|
|State Police Service||22|
|Social Justice and PH Welfare Department||19|
|Public Relation Department||11|
|Food and Civil Supply and Consumer Department||2|
For Forest Services, there are total 6 vacancies:
Eligibility Criteria of MPPSC 2019
Candidates applying for MPPSC State Services should check for the given age limit and education criteria:
- Age Limit Criteria:(As on 01st January 2020)
Minimum – 21 Years
Maximum – 40 Years
Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit)-As per MPPSC Act 1961.
- Education Qualifications:
State Services Examination-Candidates having Graduation Degree in any stream will be eligible for this Examination.
State Forest Service Examination-Candidates having Engineering Degree / Equivalent Degree in Natural Science / Mathematics / Geology, Statistics, Zoology, Forest Science, Botany, Veterinary Science, Civil engineering / equivalent subject groups and have studied PCB Group in Higher secondary Level will be eligible for this post.
Employment Registration Criteria(For Both Examination)-Applicants must be registered under MP Employment Officer will be eligible for this recruitment.
- Physical Standards-:(A) For SFS-:
Height-:Male-163 Cms,Female-150 Cms
Chest–Male-79-84 Cms, Female, 74-79 Cms.
04 Hours Walking Test-: Male-25 Km, Female-14 Km
(B) For SSE( Police, Commercial Tax, Jail & Transport Departments)-:
Height-:Male-168 Cms,Female-155 Cms
MPPSC 2019 Online Application Prerequisites
- 10th class mark sheet/ Birth Certificate
- Bachelor Degree.
- Class 10th/Class 12th Mark sheets
- Registration Certificate from MP Medical Council
- PWD Certificate (if required)
- Caste Certificate (if required)
MPPSC Civil Services Notification 2019: Application Fee
- For Single Examination Fee-:
Gen/All Other State Applicants-Rs. 1540/-
Reserved Category Applicants
hailing from MP- Rs. 790/-
- For Both Examination Fee-:
Gen/All Other State Applicants-Rs. 2040/-
Reserved Category Applicants
hailing from MP- Rs. 1040/-
Online Form Correction Charges-Rs. 50/-@ per Error Correction
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Net Banking/MP Online Kiosk etc.
Apply Online MPPSC Civil Services 2019-20
MPPSC Online form for Civil Services 2020 has begun on 20th November 2019. Candidates can click on the link given below to Apply Online.
Link for MPPSC Civil Services Online form is given below:
Note:- The Online Application link is active.
How to Apply Online for MPPSC Civil Services?
- Click on the link given above.
- As the new page opens, Click the New Registration link and fill the basic personal credentials
- Enter the Captcha and Register
- After Registration, go to the Login Link
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Note to the candidates for submitting MPPSC Civil Services Online form:
- The MPPSC Civil Services Online form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
Points to note for MPPSC Online Application Form 2019
- Do not provide wrong information in the MPPSC Online Application form.
- Do not submit more than one application form by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Do not Submit the application by post