Karnataka, Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited Officials has released the recruitment notification for various Manager posts. The number of vacancies for the given post is 37. Interested candidates may go through the details of the application and apply online for K Ride Recruitment 2020.
Karnataka KRIDE Recruitment Notification 2020
As per the official notification, the KRIDE Recruitment has invited applications from experienced professionals to apply for the mentioned post.
Check Important details from the official notification:
|KRIDE Recruitment 2020||General Manager, Senior DGM, Senior Manager, Assistant Manager|
|No of Vacancies||37|
|Start Date of Application||31st December 2019|
|Last Date of Application||27th January 2020|
|Exam Type||Written Test and Interview|
Karnataka KRIDE Assistant Manager Vacancy
Karnataka KRIDE Recruitment Assistant Manager Vacancy is described in the table. For each post, the vacancy distribution has been provided. Refer the table for your reference:
|Sr. DGM ( Civil )||3|
|Sr. DGM (Electrical)||1|
|Sr. DGM (S&T)||1|
|Sr. DGM (Finance)||1|
|Sr Manager (Civil)||5|
|Sr Manager (Electrical)||1|
|Sr Manager (S&T)||2|
|Sr. Manager (Finance)||1|
|Sr. Manager (HR)||1|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||8|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)||3|
|Assistant Manager (S&T)||4|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||2|
|Assistant Manager (HR)||1|
Karnataka KRIDE Assistant Manager Eligibility
- Candidates should have the Maximum age limit of 57 years as on 01.01.2020.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Finance and HR from Govt. recognised University Institute
- Work experience of a minimum of 13 years in Govt. / PSUs / reputed private organizations in the field of Electrical Engineering in implementation operation of Railway related infrastructure projects
Karnataka KRIDE Assistant Manager Selection Process
The selection process involves screening of received applications. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their skills.
Candidates should submit only one application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail lD is essential for submission of the online application. KRIDE will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
How to Apply for K RIDE Recruitment 2020?
- Click the given Application Form PDF(Google Form)
- Fill the name of post for which the application needs to be filled
- Affix photograph and Click Next
- Now, Fill the essential credentials:
- Attach Photograph & Signature
- Make Payment and Submit the Online Application
- Payment has to be made through the following methods:
The applicants can either fill up the Description on the website of KRIDE and thereafter forward it online
The applicants can either fill up the Description on the website of KRIDE, take a printout and send it offline
Link to Apply Online for K RIDE
Use the given link to apply online:
Note to the candidates:
- Candidates must complete the form before the last date, 27th January 2020.
- Candidates may complete the form both through the online as well as offline
- Note that the address is Managing Director / Rail infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited, MSIL House, No. 36, 7th Floor, Cunningham Road, Bangalore – 560052, Karnataka