Jute Corporation of India (JCI) has released a recruitment notification to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Executive. Candidate having the required eligibility criteria shall apply through Registered/Speed Post only by 30th March 2020. Read on to know the JCI Post wise Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, important dates, and other details.
Jute Corporation of India Recruitment 2020
|Jute Corporation of India Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Jute Corporation of India|
|Starting date||9th March 2020|
|Closing Date||30th March 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline via Registered/Speed Post|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Jute Corporation of India Recruitment Vacancy
The total no. of vacancies notified by Jute Corporation of India is 17. Post wise vacancy is given below.
- Assistant Manager-(HR) – 08
- Assistant Manager- (Finance) – 08
- Deputy Manager- (Legal) – 01
Jute Corporation of India Executive Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Manager (HR): Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University.
Assistant Manager (Finance): B. Com (1st Class)/M. Com from a recognized University.
Deputy Manager (Legal): Degree in Law from a recognized University.
The upper age limit of the candidate must be 35 years as on 1st April 2020. Age relaxation will, however, be applicable as per govt. norms.
An experience of a minimum of 2 years is required. For complete details on experience, read the official notification PDF given below.
How To Apply For Jute Corporation of India Recruitment?
JCI Executive Recruitment Application Forms are invited in Offline Mode only. The application is given ion the official notification itself. The candidates will have to download the application form, take a print out and send the completely filled in application form on the address that is given below.
DGM (Personnel & Administration)
The Jute Corporation of India Limited,
15N, Nellie Sengupta Sarani,
- Candidates are required to superscribe on the envelope, the Post for which they are applying while sending
- Applications duly signed by candidates should be sent through Registered/Speed Post only (along with documents mentioned in the notification PDF) to the above-mentioned address.
- No application shall be accepted by e-mail/fax etc. AND also if received after the closing date i.e. after
For More Govt. Job Notifications 2020, Click Below.