Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released recruitment notification for the Technician and Trade Apprentice posts 2020. There are total 312 vacancies in IOCL. As per the official site of IOCL i.e., www.iocl.com, interested and eligible candidates may Apply online for IOCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2020 from 26th December 2019. The direct link has been provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
IOCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
The online application Technician Apprentice post has been activated between 26th December 2019 and 22nd January 2020. Candidates may also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link and Steps to Apply Online for Apprentice. Candidates may start applying for the online application form. The online form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online is 22nd January 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
IOCL Technician Apprentice 2020: Overview
|Date of Opening of Registration||26th December 2019|
|Date of Closing of Registration||22nd January 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||22nd January 2020|
|Admit Card Date||28th January 2020|
|Exam Date||02nd February 2020|
IOCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
There are total 312 vacancies in IOCL Recruitment for Apprentice posts.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|IOCL Apprentice Important Dates||Dates|
|IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Start Date||26th December 2019|
|Online Form Last Date||22nd January 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||22nd January 2020|
|Admit Card||28th January 2020|
IOCL Apprentice Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: (As on 30-11-2019)
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable to as per rules
- Educational Qualifications:
For Technician Apprentice: Diploma (Relevant Engineer Trade)
For Trade Apprentice: ITI (Relevant Trade)
- Application Fee-
For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ ST/ PH /Female candidates: Rs. 0/-
Note: Candidate can pay the exam fee through credit card or debit card or net banking or through Challan at State Bank of India.
Prerequisites of IOCL Apprentice Online Application Form 2020
- Educational Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Self Declaration
- Caste/ PwD Certificate
IOCL Apprentice Online Application 2020
The online application form for IOCL Apprentice has begun on 26th December 2019. Candidates must check their eligibility conditions before applying. They can check the online application link below.
IOCL Apprentice Online Application Link
Candidates can Apply Online by clicking on the link provided below for Apprentice in IOCL.
How to Apply Online for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Click on the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- As the new page opens, Click on the region link for which you want to apply.
- Click on the Online Registration on the right side of the page.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Note to the candidates for submitting IOCL Apprentice Online form:
- The IOCL Online form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
Important Points for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Online Form is available between 26th December 2019 to 22nd January 2020, where the submission is only applicable through online mode. Candidates should apply for one unit. Print out of the application form need to be kept with the candidate as that can be used during Document Verification
- Candidates should submit an active email ID and Phone number to get regular updates on IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
IOCL Apprentice Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of IOCL Apprentice Online Application by post is not acceptable
Stay updated for upcoming notifications on IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.