GPSC Recruitment 2021
GPSC Recruitment 2021: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the notification of 183 vacancies for Gujarat Administrative Service, Gujarat Civil Services, Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service, and other posts on the official website, @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in on 28th September 2021. Candidates can apply for GPSC Civil Services 2021 vacancies from 28th September 2021 till 13th October 2021 on the official website. Interested candidates should read the full article to know detailed information regarding GPSC Recruitment 2021.
GPSC Recruitment 2021 Overview
The important details regarding GPSC Recruitment 2021 are mentioned in the table below. The table is not an exclusive information for interested candidates for GPSC Recruitment but has all important facts.
|GPSC Recruitment 2021- Overview|
|Name of Authority||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Dy. Collector (GAS), Dy. SP (GPS), Dy. Registrar, Assistant State Tax Commissioner, Dy. Director (Schedule Caste Welfare), Mamlatdar, Taluka Vikas Adhikari (Talukda Development Officer), Asst. District Registrar, Social Welfare Officer, Government Labor Officer, State Tax Officer|
|No. of vacancies||183|
|Notification Release Date||28th September 2021|
|Online Application begins||28th September 2021|
|Online Application ends||13th October 2021|
GPSC Civil Service Notification PDF
Candidates are advised to read the detailed information released on 28th September 2021 for Dy. Collector (GAS), Dy. SP (GPS), Dy. Registrar, Assistant State Tax Commissioner, Dy. Director (Schedule Caste Welfare), Mamlatdar, Taluka Vikas Adhikari (Talukda Development Officer), Asst. District Registrar, Social Welfare Officer, Government Labor Officer, State Tax Officer posts. The direct link to download GPSC Recruitment 2021 has been provided below.
GPSC Recruitment Vacancy 2021
The vacancy details regarding various posts under GPSC Recruitment 2021 is given in the table below.
|GPSC Civil Service Vacancy 2021|
|Gujarat Administrative Service, Junior scale Deputy Collector /Deputy District Development Officer||15|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||08|
|Asst. Commissioner of state tax||48|
|Deputy Director, Scheduled Castes||01|
|Taluka Development Officer||10|
|Assistant District Registrar||10|
|Social Welfare Officer (Scheduled Castes)||01|
|Govt. Labour Officer||02|
|State Tax Officer||75|
GPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate having cleared Bachelor degree of any University incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University or having an equivalent qualification recognized by the University.
- A candidate who is awaiting for the result of the final semester/year of the required qualification can apply, but the candidate has to qualify and submit the required qualification as advertised before the last date of submitting the application for the mains examination.
Age Limit (as on 13/10/2021)
The candidate must have a minimum of 20 years of age and maximum age limit is 35 years.
GPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Eligible Candidates can apply online directly through the direct link given below. Interested candidates can apply from 28th September 2021 till 13th October 2021.
Steps to Apply for GPSC Recruitment 2021
- Visit Official Website @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Select Advertisements Then Exam on the Home page.
- Find and select the tab for ‘GPSC Class 1 and 2 Officers recruitment’ on the home page.
- Click Tab “Apply Online”
- Enter your credentials properly.
- Pay the application fee
- Submit GPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- Take a printout of your GPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Form
GPSC Recruitment Application Fee 2021
Candidates are supposed pay Rs. 100/- plus any Postal Charges through challan at the nearest post office. Candidates can also pay fees by online mode through the link given in the article.
GPSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a competitive exam in three stages for GPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021. These three stages are
- Preliminary Exam (Stage 1)
- Main Examination (Stage2)
- Interview (Final Stage)
Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|GPSC Prelims Exam 2021||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies 1||200||180 minutes|
|General Studies 2||200||180 minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern :
|GPSC Mains Exam 2021|
|General studies 1||150|
|General studies 2||150|
|General studies 3||150|
GPSC Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Candidates who will be selected for GPSC Class-I officers will be paid approximately Rs.56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500 and other allowances.
- Candidates who will be selected for GPSC Class-II officers will be paid approximately Rs.44,900 – Rs.1,42,400 and other allowances.
GPSC Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are announced under GPSC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. 183 vacancies are announced under GPSC Recruitment 2021.
Q2. How can I apply for GPSC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. You can apply for GPSC Recruitment 2021 through the link given in the article.
Q3. Which is the starting date to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The starting date to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2021 is 28th September 2021.
Q4. Which is the last date to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2021 is 13th October 2021.
Q5. What is the application fee for GPSC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The application fee for GPSC Recruitment 2021 is Rs. 100.
Q6. What is the Selection Process for GPSC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The Selection Process for GPSC Recruitment 2021 has three stages. These are Prelims, Mains and Interview.