CRPF GD Constable Medical Admit Card 2020: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released the admit card for Detailed Medical Exam (DME) for GD Constable 2018. Candidates who are going to appear for CRPF GD Constable Medical Exam can download CRPF CT/GD Medical Admit Card from the link available on the Recruitment section of the official website of CRPF which is www.crpf.gov.in/ CRPF has also released precautionary measures to be taken by the candidates while appearing for the CRPF GD Constable Medical Exam 2018 in view of the COVID 19 Pandemic.
CRPF GD Constable Admit Card 2020
The CRPF medical exam is scheduled to be held from 24 August 2020 to 10 September 2020. A total of 1724 candidates have qualified to appear in the medical exam including petitioners from Kerala High court. All qualified candidates should bring a printed copy of the CRPF GD Constable E- Admit Card at the time of the medical exam. Candidates will not be permitted for DME without the admit card. The 1724 qualified candidates will also have to bring the original documents for checking by the Board of Officers.
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Post Name/Exam Name||Constable (General Duty)|
|Admit Card Released Date||14th August 2020|
|Medical Exam Date||24th August to 10th September 2020|
|Selection Procedure||PET/PST, Medical Exam|
Check CRPF DME Notice
Download Link For CRPF GD Constable Medical Exam
Here is the link to download the CRPF GD Constable Admit Card for Medical Exam.
Steps To Download CRPF GD Constable Medical Exam Admit Card
- Click on the link that is given above.
- Enter your User Name, Password, Captcha.
- Finally, click on the Sign In button.
- Your E Admit Card for CRPF GD Medical Exam will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of the CRPF GD DME Call Letter.
Details Mentioned On CRPF GD E Admit Card 2018
|Personal Details||Exam details||Exam center details|
|Candidate’s Name||DME Date||Name of exam centre|
|Date of birth||DME time||Address of exam centre|
|Roll number||Reporting time||City|
|Photograph and signature||–||Centre code|
Points To Note For CRPF GD Constable Medical Exam
Apart from bringing the call letter for the Medical Exam to be conducted by CRPF, the candidates must also bear the following instructions in their minds in the purview of COVID – 19 pandemic situation:
- Wearing of face masks is compulsory.
- Candidates must carry their own sanitizers
- A minimum of 2 mtrs of distance between the candidates is mandatory.
- The body temperature of every candidate will be checked. They must cooperate during this time.
- Besides these, any other preventive measures must also be maintained as per the guidelines issued by the Govt.