BECIL Recruitment 2021
BECIL Recruitment 2021: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)is a Mini Ratna Company of the Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting with its head office in New Delhi and Corporate Office in Noida. BECIL is inviting online applications for the post of MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff), Supervisor, Mali, Housekeeping Staff and Garbage Collector on its official website. Online applications have started on 24th November 2021. Interested candidates must submit their online applications before 10th December 2021. The candidates must bookmark this article for more information about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and salary.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 – Overview
BECIL has released 55 vacancies for the post of MTS, Supervisor, Mali, Housekeeping Staff and Garbage Collector on a contract basis as per the notification published on 24th November 2021. The last date of online applications is 10th December 2021. The candidates can refer to the table below for details about BECIL Recruitment 2021:
|Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Number of Vacancies||55|
|Name of Post||MTS, Supervisor, Mali, Housekeeping Staff and Garbage Collector|
|Advertisement Release Date||24th November 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||10th December 2021|
|Selection Process||Document Verification/Interview|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
BECIL Recruitment Notification PDF
The candidates should read all the details and instructions specified in the recruitment notification before applying online for the BECIL Recruitment 2021. The candidates can download the recruitment notification from the link provided below:
BECIL Recruitment 2021 – Vacancies
BECIL has released a total of 55 vacancies for the post of MTS, Supervisor, Mali etc on a contractual basis. The vacancy distribution table is as follows:
|1.||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||32|
BECIL Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying online for the BECIL Recruitment 2021. The eligibility condition is given below:
The candidates applying for MTS, supervisor & other posts must have the following qualifications as given in the table below:
|S No.||Post||Educational Qualification|
|1.||MTS||10th passed from a recognized Board|
|2.||Housekeeping Staff||5th passed from a recognized Board|
|3.||Mali||5th passed from a recognized Board|
|4.||Supervisor||Graduate from a recognized University with 2 years of experience in the relevant field.|
|5.||Garbage Collector||5th passed from a recognized Board|
BECIL Recruitment 2021 – Application Link
The online applications have already started from 24th November 2021. The candidates must submit the online applications before 10th December 2021 to avoid the last-minute rush. The link for applying online for BECIL Recruitment 2021 is given below:
Steps to Apply Online for the BECIL Recruitment 2021
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply online for the BECIL Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website @becil.com (Careers page)or click on the link given above.
- Click on Registration Form (Online Apply). A new page will open showing “New Registration” and “Existing User”.
- Click on New Registration. Fill in all the details mentioned in the application form carefully.
- Check all the details and then click on Save and Next.
- The candidates will receive a Login ID and Password on their registered mobile number/Email ID.
- Now, click on Existing User. Enter the login credentials and click on Submit.
- The candidate has to enter the educational qualification, experience. Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- In the Application Preview section, the candidate can modify the details of the application form.
- Check all the details carefully and then click Final Submit.
- Pay the application fees through credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.
- Download and take a printout of the application form.
- The candidates must send all the scanned documents to the email ID that is specified on the last page of the application form.
The candidates must submit the application fee before 10th December 2021. The application fee for various categories is as follows:
|General/OBC/Women/Ex-Serviceman||750/- (+ 500/- extra for every additional post applied)|
|SC/ST/EWS/PH||450/- (+300/- extra for every additional post applied)|
BECIL Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done as per the prescribed norms set by the authority and requirements of the job through document verification.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 – Salary
The monthly remuneration of various posts is given in the table below:
|1.||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Rs.17,537/-|
BECIL Recruitment 2021 – FAQ’S
Q. How many vacancies are released by BECIL?
Ans. BECIL has released 55 vacancies for various posts.
Q. What is the last date to apply for the BECIL Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last day to apply online for the BECIL Recruitment 2021 is 10th December 2021.
Q. How to apply online for the BECIL Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the link to apply online given in this article. Follow the steps as mentioned